Feedback Thread for Mid

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Mid. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Mid was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Mid was really easy to work with and she's really nice too. Everything went really smoothly.

3. I've acted as a shopping service for Mid before, and it was an easy transaction! We're in the middle of a second transaction, which is also going very well. ^_^

4. have purchased from.. Lovely seller . Highly recommend.

5. Mid was great; she's really nice and she keeps you updated about the shipping and stuff :)

6. Bought a wig from her.
      It took a while to get here and she didn't send it right away, but overall still a good seller. Would probably buy from again.

7. i bought a shirt from Mid. great transaction, the shipping was fast, and the shirt was very well packed.
      he/she is very nice and always reply to pms. it was my pleasure doing the transaction with her.. ^^

hugs,
      hamsterlolly~

p.s. thanks again Mid!! :daisy

8. Mid is a lovely seller! I just bought a wig from her--it came quickly, was packed *very* carefully, and I've enjoyed communicating with Mid all the way. :daisy and :cake:

9. I've got a pair of msd V jeans, very fast shipping. Smooth transaction and nice communication!

10. Mid's quite an awesome person to do businesswith, I've had a number of transactions with her and all have been equally great! Thanks so much again! ♥

11. just had a transaction with Mid (^_^)
      she awnsered pms promptly, and shipped out the package fast.

reccomended!

12. Purchased a wig from Mid~ had a flawless transaction. Thank you!

13. I purchased a doll for Mid and she was very helpful all the way through with my questions. I would definitely recommend her.

14. I bought an MSD F09 from Mid and he arrived safe and sound. Very smooth transaction and fast communication. Thanks again Mid!

15. Mid bought a sweater from me. She was incredibly sweet to deal with, fast payment, good attitude, patient and informed me of when the package arrived. Would highly recommend her to any seller :)! Thank you, Mid ^^!

16. Mid was great to work with. She was willing to take extra pictures to make sure I was getting the right color wig, put the wig on hold for me until I was able to let her know when I could pay, and shipped promptly as soon as I paid. The wig is in new condition and perfect, everything I was hoping for. Painless, good communication, would definitely deal with her again!

17. I recently purchased one of Mid's doll family.
      Mid was good to deal with, and, when some unexpected costs came up, was really nice about splitting them.
      Thanks again Mid! :aheartbea

18. I recently organized a small VolksUSA group order, and Mid was a great participant, sending in payment promptly and letting me know when she received her stuff from me. Thanks muchly! :D

19. Bought gorgeous eyes from Mid. She shipped very fast, gave me the tracking #, great transaction, and highly recommended seller! - Barb in MA

20. Mid bought a Volks outfit from me. Smoothest of the transactions, definitely recommended! :)