1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Misheru

Sep 21, 2010

1. Misheru bought two pairs of eyes from me and transaction was great! Misheru was friendly, paid quickly and let me know as soon as items arrived. Very great buyer! Thanks so much!

2. Misheru bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

3. Misheru bought some clothes and shoes from me again. Excellent buyer! Fast payment and we had great communication. Thank you so much! =)

4. Misheru bought two wigs and eyes from me. It was a great, quick transaction and I would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks so much!!!

5. misheru bought my obitsu body and some teal eyes.

she was very patient and very nice to do business with.

I hope to do business with her again sometime.
      thanks! <3

6. Great doing transaction with Misheru. She was very patient and understanding. I'm really happy my girl went to her.

Thanks again.

7. Misheru bought my two obitsu heads - gretel and haruka.

thanks for being a GREAT repeat buyer!
      <3

8. Misheru bought my Obitsu head and body. She paid quickly. She was patient and easy to deal with. I would do business with her again.

9. Misheru bought my Obitsu large chest again she was excellent. She paid quickly and was a sweetheart.

10. Excellent transaction Misheru bought a Haruka head from me and a few wigs. Payment was very prompt and communication was fantastic.

11. Awesome transaction with Misheru. Bought an Obitsu body. Paid quickly and the communication was great.

12. Misheru bought some clothes & eyes from me. It was a perfect transaction: great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. Recommended buyer! Thank you! ^__^

13. Misheru bought some clothing items from me - was wonderful to work with, paid very fast. Thanks so much!!

14. Misheru participated in my DD Beatrice split for the body and wig, and was a wonderful split buddy! Excellent communication and generally wonderful to deal with. I'd happily work with her again! :)

15. Misheru just bought a DD and clothes/eyes from me--it was a joy to get to know her, and there couldn't be a nicer, more trustworthy, or more responsive buyer on DoA. I would never hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with her, and I'm glad I had a DD to sell, so our paths could cross! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

16. I sold some items to Misheru. It was a perfect transaction from beginning to end! Thank you so much!

17. I sold a few items to misheru, she kept in great contact, and had swift payment, and let me know when the items arrived. Great buyer would sell to again in a heart beat.

18. Thank you so much for buying a hand ful of items from me, fast payment and lovely to deal with, I would love to deal with you again sometime!

19. Misheru purchased some more DD clothes from me, everything went well as always.

20. Misheru bought a obitsu body from me! :)
      She is great with communication, and bought the doll body quick! Highly recommended!~