1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Mizuki81

Aug 18, 2008

1. Thank you for purchaseing our item, please leave your feedback here~:aheartbea
      If you have any question, please feel free to contact me~:)

2. I bought a well made tank from Mizuki81!
      The shipping was fast!
      I look forward to future purchases!
      Thanks so much!
      Oh...and Mizuki has THE best business card I have ever seen...and I've seen alot!
      :)

3. I just purchased a beautiful punk outfit from Mizuki81, and the quality is just fabulous! SUPER fast shipping from this seller as well! Fabulous transaction! Highly recommended!

Thanks so much!

4. Thank you for your feedback~~~I'm very glad to do business with you~:aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of SD13 pants from Mizuki and they were perfect and she shipped them super super fast! The quality of the pants is stunning and I know I will definitely be back for more.

I totally second michaelmichael's comment the business card, it ROCKS!!! You totally make me want to get some just because it was so amazing. I'll be ordering again just to get another business card ;)

Thanks a million! :D

6. I purchased some pants and not only were they great quality but fast shipping too! Thank you very much!

7. Love the outfits. And, Mizuki81 has been such a help in my order. Thank you, Mizuki81 :).

8. I bought a sweater from Mizuki81 and it's fantastic. :] She held it for me even while I was gone over vacation and shipped to me very quickly. A great seller, I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

9. I bought a punk style top from Mizuki81, the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish! Thank you so much! :)

10. I bought a lovely coat from Mizuki, and things went very well x) Great communication, smooth transaction, quick delivery! Thanks for everything! :aheartbea

11. I recently had a nice sellers experience with Mizuki!
      Alex

12. I bought two items from Mizuki, and she was even kind enough to hold them for me! :)

Communication was always great and the items were high quality, in perfect condition and shipping was super-fast too!

I would definitely recommend! Thank you so much~! :aheartbea

13. I recently bought a shirt through Mizuki81, the shipping was so fast and the shirt is amazing, thank you so mcuh!

14. I bought an outfit from Mizuki81, she shipped very fast and it is great quality,
      looks amazing on my boy, I love it! Will definitely buy from her again! ^^

15. Extremely fast shipping, and an awesome item. Very nice person, too! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a belt from Mizuki81, the shipping was fast and it's lovely! Thank you!

17. I sold a Maiden Kimono Dress Set (Nocturne) to Mizuki81, and everything went smoothly and fast! Thank you!:)

18. Mizuki81 bought Tenshi no Sato only Omukae Dress for SD13B from me and she's very, very lovely person to deal with. :)
      Polite and fast communication with super smooth transaction. All the way is so perfect! :aheartbea

Highly recommend Mizuki81!
      Thank you so much :D

19. ><thanks for order dear~
      really nice buyer~ we have wonderful communication~
      HIGHLY COMMENDED~
      thanks sooooooooo much~

20. Sold pair of boots to Mizuki recently. She is a great person to do business with. The whole transaction went very smoothly. A wonderful buyer. ^__^