1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Molliebean

May 4, 2010

1. I traded dolls with Molliebean and it was fantastic! Communication was great and she provided lots of pictures. We work ed out a great trade and we're both very happy! I'd happy do a trade with again, if we could ever find anything else to part with! I'm so happy my doll found a great new home!

2. Molliebean bought a pair of SD kitty lolita shoes from me and was such a dear through the whole process! Payment was fast and she let me know when they arrived! I would gladly deal with her again!! :)

3. Molliebean bought an SD boy outfit from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was quick. Great transaction! I definitely wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future. :) Thanks so much!

4. I sold my DIM Minimee Michael Jackson head to Molliebean, excellent communication and fast payment! Wonderful and friendly person, I highly recommend her!

5. +1 Positive! Molliebean bought a pair of eyes from me. She was lovely to deal with; I would definitely do business with her again ^^

6. Very friendly and excellent buyer!
      Thank you, you're welcome anytime again!

7. Molliebean bought a Resinsoul Dong head from me. It was a wonderful transaction, she's so friendly! She was going to do a layaway but ended up paying in full early (yay!), and was very prompt in all communications, letting me know the second the head arrived. She's fabulous, I'd do business with her again <3
      Thank you!!

8. I sold a pair of eyes to Molliebean and she was an excellent buyer. Crystal clear communication, prompt payment and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you, lovely! :D

9. Molliebean purchased a few items from me. Her PMs were super-friednly and payment arrived right away. I highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.
      -Am

10. Molliebean bought some eyes and shoes from me. Everything went smoothly and she is very friendly to talk to! I would do business with her again. Thanks!

11. Molliebean was in my mirodoll group order! as a first time GO host she helped make everything run smoothly, she was very polite throughout communication, patient and prompt in everything that was asked of her both payment and shipping invoices were paid right away and she let me know as soon as her doll arrived. I would be absolutely happy to work with her again!

12. Molliebean purchased an outfit from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. No problems at all. Thank you.

13. Molliebean purchased an Impledoll Akasha head from me, she paid on time and was a real pleasure to speak with and do business with, I hope to do business with her again in the future. Thank you for a wonderful smooth transaction!

14. Molliebean purchased a wig from me. She was friendly, paid promptly, replied to all PMs, and let me know when the wig had arrived. Great buyer!

15. Molliebean participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.

16. Molliebean purchased a Dollheart jacket from me. She was a perfect buyer -- pleasant communication, immediate payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her!

17. I sold a pair of shoes to Molliebean. She's wonderful to deal with, excellent communication, swift payment, and let me know when the shoes arrived! Highly recommend her as a buyer and I'd definitely do business again! Thank you! :aheartbea

18. Molliebean purchased a pair of SD shoes from me. She was truly pleasant to talk to and was patient while I got things together. She paid on time and let me know when they arrived. Thank you! I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat.

19. Sold an SD body to Molliebean. She is very nice to work with and has great communication :)

20. Mollibean bought two wigs from me. Her communtication was great, paid fast and told me when she received them. Highly recommend her as a buyer and I'd definitely do business again! Thank you! :aheartbea