1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for moonchilde

Jun 7, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you :)

2. Oh, I seem I'm the first one :) So moonchilde was a pleasure to deal with! Friendly and pay fast. I sell her a resin guitar. Thanks you soo much!

3. I sold a head and wig to Moonchilde recently, and she was a wonderful buyer, quick to reply and pay. I'd recommend her!

4. She bought a MSD Guitar from me and was extremely friendly and super helpful with payment and patient when I had trouble with shipping. I'd definitely deal with moonchilde again!

5. she commissioned two wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

6. She bought a wig from me and is a very sweet buyer with great communication and quick payment! Thank you moonchilde for the excellent transaction!

7. I sold some items to Moonchilde, and she was very nice to deal with. Fast payment too!

8. Sold a katana to moonchilde a little while back, and payment was prompt. Glad you liked the little bible; it was my way of apologizing for having forgotten you for a couple of days there. *_* Please enjoy!

9. moonchilde bought a mini sized wig from me, friendly communication and fast payment.

Thank you! A pleasure dealing with you <3

10. moonchilde ordered some pajama pants form me and paid very promptly!

11. Moonchilde ordered a set of collars from me this past week. She's been fantastic to work with, hope to do business with you again maybe someday :fangirl:

12. I bought a Nanuri 07 from moonchilde and was shocked at how fast he got to me. :D Thank you so much!!!!

13. quick easy payment and a delight to work with, A+ Customer

14. I sold her a wig and she paid super fast. A very nice person to deal! A&#8734;

Thank you!!!

15. Sold a wig and a pair of eyes to Moonchilde. Everything was perfect, couldn't ask for a better buyer! :thumbup

16. I sold a pair of soom eyes to Moonchilde. She is a very nice person, excellent communication, and just all around wonderful to deal with! Would do business with again in a heartbeat!

17. I sold some Soom eyes to Moonchilde. She was a wonder to deal with, all around - great communication, very understanding, and very friendly! I'd gladly deal with her again! :3

18. I sold a Luts Wine wig to Moonchilde and she is a very sincere buyer who reply my PMs promptly and also made payment as she promised. I enjoyed dealing with her and we had a great transaction!

19. Sold a petal shirt to Moonchilde. She was fast to pay and very friendly to deal with. Great transaction! :D

20. moonchilde bought a Luts fur wig from me. Good communication, good buyer! ^_^