1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for moonglo

Jun 12, 2011

1. Thanks so much Lola for purchasing my Spring for Littlefee outfit! I really liked dealing with you, you were prompt, friendly and easygoing throughout the entire process. I hope to do business with you again in the future, and wholeheartedly recommend you as a buyer! :thumbup

2. Moonglo won an auction of mine for Fairyland MNF Juri 08. She was a pleasure to deal with, quick to reply and pay and let me know when the doll arrived. I would definitely do business with her again and can recommend the same to others :)
      Thanks again and enjoy your new girl!

3. moonglo recently purchased Soom teenie for ears and tail from me and she was a delight to deal with! fast payment and let me know when she got the package. Great transaction and would love to do business with her again!

4. Moonglo bought me a doll and the transaction was perfect ! Fast payment, very friendly message :) Thank you for your purchase !

5. Moonglo bought an Raouken corset from me and the transaction went perfectly, I'd be happy to do this again sometime. Thank you very much. c':

6. moonglo bought clothes and a pair of resin wings from me, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Excellent communication, prompt payment and she let me know when it arrived. I'd definitely recommend her and would be more than willing to deal with her in the future. Thank you so much! :D

7. I sold a Alice head and Kaelin head from she. She was very perfectly. recommend her as a buyer. Thanks! :D

8. Had another great transaction with Moonglo! She purchased my Pukifee Zoe. :) I've said it before but Moonglo is a highly recommended buyer! :)

9. moonglo bought a Volks SDM body from me, payment and communication was great. Good buyer, thank you again!! :D

10. I'm glad that my doll found a new home where she'll be loved.
      Lola is responsible buyer. Paid prompt even we discussed about longer layaway.
      Thank you again.

11. Moonglo bought my Minifee new family head. She was super friendly and paid quickly. Would recommend! Thank you!❤️

12. Lola bought Nigo red ridinghood dress set from me, she replied and paid very fast. I would love to do business with her again:)

13. Moonglo bought a Volks SDGou Claude the Beast from me. It was a perfect transaction- Her layaway payments were prompt and she ended up paying everything off a few months in advance.
      I would love to do business with her again, an A+++ buyer!
      Thank you for a great transaction!

14. Sold a Volks SDGou Yukinojo head to Moonglo and the communication was super friendly, payment was made same day, and the entire transaction was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend Moonglo to anyone and would do business with her in the future in a heartbeat. Thank you very much!
      A+++ buyer!

15. I sold a Luna head and sdgr girl body from she. She was super friendly and very perfectly. recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much! :D

16. Moonglo purchased a SD13 body from me and the transaction was super fabulous!!! We had a problem with the Post Office delivery of her package and she was so patient and helpful while I researched what happened. Thanks moonglo for being the best ever to deal with :)

17. Moonglo bought a La Compagnie Des Radis Raclette from me. Moonglo was a pleasure to deal with, always friendly and kept good communication!

18. I sold the One-off Cyndy head to moonglo. It was perfect transaction!!
      Very good deal~ I'm so very thank you !! :) ! moonglo is a very good buyer.

19. moonglo purchased a Volks SD16 body from me. Communication was very frendly and polite, she paid quickly and let me know as soon as the body arrived. My best recommendations!

20. moonglo bought three SD dress sets and a wig from me. She paid promptly, responded to messages quickly and let me know when the items arrived. I would happily deal with her again! Thank you! :)