1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for moonglo

Jun 12, 2011

1. moonglo adopt SD16 Daria for me, smooth and great transaction! She is very nice, understanding and responsible. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much! :)

2. She bought a Doll Heart dress from me! Great!! <3 :)

3. Moonglo purchased a Yo Little Lorina from me. Wonderful to work with, great communication and I highly recommend her. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+

4. Moonglo purchased a dress set from me ~ great buyer. Wonderful communication and quick payment~!

5. moonglo purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much >vvvvv<

6. Was in moonglo's Leekeworld GO and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and very fast shipping :)

7. I participated in moonglo's Leekeworld GO and everything went beautifully! Great communication, super sweet and just a great pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended! :D

8. I participated in Moonglo's Leekeworld GO. She was very friendly and communicated quickly. She was a real sweetheart and I would love to do business with her again. :)

9. Moonglo hosted a Leeke GO and shipped out my wigs promptly once the order arrived, thanks!

10. I was happy to be a part of Moonglo's Leekeworld GO! She was wonderful and kept everything in order, she provided photos of the items ordered, sent invoices to make paying super easy~ I would join her GO's anytime! Thank you~

11. I was a part of Lola's Leekworld GO. The communication and transactions were awesome. I would so participate in another of her GO's Thanks so much ^^

12. I was in moonglo's Leeke GO. This girl is such a darling. She ran a quick and efficient GO and was SO sweet helping me find the cheapest shipping and completely went out of her way for me. One of the sweetest people I have met here and had such a great time working with her. I would gladly buy/sell/join a GO with her again!

13. I was part of the GO as well. It was handled very smoothly and professionally and communication was excellent.

14. i participate in her leekeworld go. everything is smooth sailing. she keep things updated. easy communication. would love to participate in another go with her as a host.

15. I took part in moonglo's Leekeworld GO. Everything was wonderful. Communication was always prompt and pleasant and the items were shipped quickly after arriving to her. Thank you so much! Would happily join another go by her. :)

16. I participated in moonglo's Leeke GO and it was wonderful. Communication was fast and she was lovely to work with. Thanks again!

17. I participated in moonglo's Leeke GO. She was a very great, fast and nice leader :) let us know once she ordered the wigs and posted photos showing the order. My wigs arrived to me all safe and sound in a very safe package. I would love to join her again in any future GOs

thank you so much Lola <3

18. Got a lovely pure rose Mikhaila from Moonglo. Super FAST shipping, pics throughout, and fabulous communication (even offered me an option fir some unlisted extras). Definitely would buy from again.

19. Just sold moonglo my Volks Cristal. She was a doll to deal with! Thanks for giving her a good home!

20. moonglo bought my Volks Papi and was a delight to communicate with! She paid very quickly and let me know Papi had arrived safely and that she was happy with her. Great transaction, highly recomended, thanks so much!!!