1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for moonglo

Jun 12, 2011

1. Moonglo bought a Yo-sd Anne from me and the transaction went fantastically. They were excellent with communication and payed very promptly. I would do business with her again.

Thanks!

2. Moonglo(Lolasan) brought Volks dress set from me!:3 I was really glad to doing business with her! Quickly payment, always gentle and let me know when it arrived to her.
      Thank you so much!^_^

3. Moonglo bought a white SDGr girl body from me. It was a perfect transaction, great communication, fast payment and quickly responses. I'd highly recommend her! Thank you again:)

4. Moonglo purchased a volks outfit from me and the tranaction was perfect, paid quickly and was lovely in PMS :)

5. Moonglo bought a YoSD outfit from me. She replied to my PMs promptly and paid as soon as we agreed on the total price. I would definitely deal with her again if need be. Thank you for the excellent transaction :D

6. Lola (Moonglo) is awesome to work with. She bought a SDgr body from me and then helped me get a limited Volks dress. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. She paid promptly, responded to PM's, ...everything was fast and friendly. Highly recommend as either buyer or seller!!! Thank again Lola!!

7. Lola (Moonglo) bought a yo girl from me. She was such a nice and sweet person and payment was really very fast. Communication was great with her and she advised immediately once the doll reached her home. She is a AAA+++ buyer and would recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much sweet Lola.

8. moonglo bought a wig from me. She's an excellent buyer. Everything went smooth and friendly.
      Thank you <3

9. I was in moonglo's Mako eyes GO and she was so great! Everything was professional but fun and we enjoyed chatting on the way :D Thank you again!!!

10. I sold some Volks YoSD hands to Moonglo~ Everything went just perfect. She sent the payment when she said she would, was very clear and easy to talk to, and let me know when they arrived! I would defiantly work with her again! Thank you so much, Hun!

11. Moonglo bought a pair of shoes from me, and the transaction went very smoothly! Great communication and fast payment. Thank you~

12. I was a participant in Moonglo's mako eyes GO and everything ran smoothly! Thanks so much, the eyes are gorgeous!

13. I joined a Maco Eyes GO run by moonglo, and it went perfect. She kept us posted on what's happening with the order all the time. Thanks again!

14. I joined moonglo's Mako Eyes GO and she was super friendly and great to work with! I would definitely join any GO run by her :)

15. Moonglo bought an outfit set from me. Payment was sent promptly and communication was excellent. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

16. I participated in a Rosenlied GO run by Moonglo. It was well-organized and she kept us up-to-date on everything. Shipping was prompt and nicely wrapped. I would certainly do business with her again! Thanks!

17. I was in a Rosenlied Go hosted my Moonglo and she did a wonderful job!! Kept up to date with the progress of the Go and my item was shipped promptly to me once it arrived. Thanks Moonglo for everything :)

18. moonglo ran a rosenlied GO; very professional, fast shipping and great packaging job. Thank you! I'd love to be a part of another GO with you :)

19. moonglo hosted a group order to Rosen Lied and everything went great! She got me in at the last minute, which really really helped me and was always very prompt about informing me about the status of the GO. We both live in California, so I picked up my items from her in person and she was so so sweet. It was a wonderful experience and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

20. I was fortunate enough to be able to complete my transaction with moonglo in person at ccbjd. So much nicer when the buyer gets to take home the doll on the spot! She was lovely in her pm's and in person.