1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for moonglo

Jun 12, 2011

1. Moonglo bought a Volks Kun head from me and she is a pleasure to deal with!, I feel so happy with this transaction and could not be happier!!, She is one of the sweetest persons I have ever met here on DoA. She paid instantly and was very friendly and communicative all the time. She was kindly enough to let me know as soon as Kun arrived!. I am so fortunate to know her!. I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much for everything my dear, you are the best! <3<3<3

2. I sold my F-34 Head to Moonglo. The entire transaction was flawless and the communication was great. She let me know as soon as she received the head. Thanks a lot! It's a pleasure to do business with her.

3. I purchased a Volks Elena head from Moonglo and she responded to me almost instantly. She shipped her out the next day and kept me informed as my Volks Elena head traveled across the United States. She sent me pictures of the package with tracking information. I received her in perfect condition. I'm very happy with the transaction. She is very pleasant person, THANK YOU.

4. I participated in a Mako Eyes GO hosted by moonglo and it was a very pleasant transaction! She kept us all informed regularly and she shipped out my order very quickly. I would definitely join another GO hosted by her. :)

5. Part of the Mako eyes GO. Absolutely perfect - full updates including screenshots of order, notification on status, and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

6. I participated in a GO hosted by moonglo. Everything went smoothly and she was great with communication and updates. I would definitely join another of her GOs!

7. I took part in moonglo's Mako Eyes GO. Updates were regular and communication was awesome! Shipping was quick as well. I would participate in another GO with her! Thank you!

8. I participated in a Mako Eyes GO where Moonglo was the hostess and I am very satisfied with
      the transaction! She was very professional and friendly and ran the GO with no hiccups. The
      items arrived quickly and I will definitely participate in future GOs hosted by her :) Thanks Moonglo~

9. I was a part of a recent Mako Eye Go hosted by Moonglo. The GO was flawless, the host had good communication and was a super fast shipper. I would definitely join another Go hosted by Moonglo. Thanks again!

10. I joined moonglo's recent Mako Eyes GO. She was super organized and very friendly. When everything arrived to her, shipping invoices were prompt, and she shipped out shortly after. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO. Thanks again!

11. I participated in moonglo's recent Mako GO. Prompt and friendly communication, organized with the order details, and my eyes were sent quickly as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to join another future GO. Thank you so much for making this such a pleasant transaction!

12. I participated in a Mako Eyes GO with Moonglo and it was great. She gave us updates and had excellent communication. She shipped the eyes to us very promptly and they arrived safely. I would DEFINITELY participate in another group order with her.

Thanks Moonglo!

13. I joined moonglo's makoeyes GO, communication was great and they shipped out really fast. Thank so much!

14. Joined another Mako GO run by moonglo and she is just as amazing as before! I will definitely join any GO she runs without hesitation! Extremely friendly and keeps participants updated! :3

15. Moonglo ran a GO for Mako Eyes and she did an amazing job! I thought my package was lost and she scanned the tracking receipt for me only for me to realize I gave her a different address (my bad, for real) She was super sweet about it and I would definitely work with her again!

16. Sold a Yo outfit to Moonglo and was a great transaction. Excellent correspondence, quick payment, highly recommend. Hope our paths cross again Moonglo. Thanks so much!

17. I joined moonglo's Mako Eyes GO, communication was great and my eyes shipped fast. Thanks!

18. I was in a Makoeyes GO with Moonglo recently. She was very polite and organized and kept us updated when possible. Once our orders arrived she shipped them out super fast. I would definitely join another GO she was in charge of, and would reccommend her to anyone. Thank you so much! ^^

19. Pleasure working with moonglo! I participated in her Mako GO, and she was a wonderful GO host, keeping everyone updated, and even checking in to see if my parcel arrived safely.
      Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Super sweet and very organized.
      Thanks again, moonglo!

20. I participated in a Mako eyes group order by moonglo and it was wonderful! She was very clear on everything, kept in constant communication and provided great information to keep us all informed at every step of the process. I would happily participate in any future group orders she runs.