1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nakitama

Oct 6, 2006

1. Please leave me feedback! Thank you! :)

2. nakitama is a great buyer!
      She bought body from me and I had smooth transaction with her^ ^

thanks nakitama=)

3. nakitama was a pleasure to do business with. We had great communication and a very smooth transaction. Thanks!!!

4. Thanks very much!!!
      Good buyer~~~~
      Anything new comes , I'll tell you again~~~Thanks a lot!!!

5. Really, really wonderful!
      Was a little worried because of the mail delay, but I'm so happy with her!
      Pleasure to do business with! :) would buy from again~

6. We had a smooth international transaction. ^_^ Thanks for buying, Bianca!

7. I sold twice to Nakitama, and both times she was great!

Sera~

8. Great seller! Ships right away and everything comes in perfect condition! ^^
      A+

9. :D super fast and smooth transactions with Nakitama
      a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you :aheartbea

10. I sold a shirt to Nakitama, she's a great, friendly buyer! Thanks! :D

11. nakitama bought some eyes from me, and was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and very sweet! :)

12. Nakitama has purchased several things from me and she's just a joy in every way to deal with.

Is it appropriate in a feedback thread to say she's utterly adorable, too, and when you hug her all this squee comes out?

Gosh, maybe not. :mwahaha :apig:

13. QFE!!!

And she bought a wig from me. ;)

14. She bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and communication great. Excellent transaction. :)

15. Nakitama has a wig from me and she was really nice, even tried to send me a thank you gift. She let me know when it arrived which I always think is nice, not everyone does it ^^

16. Very sweet lady; paid for her wig right away! Thank you!

17. I sold a paid of MSD hands to nakitama and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know that the hands had made it to her safely. I would engage in transactions with her again. :)

18. Sold Nakitama a pair of boots. Easy communication and quick payment, she is a great buyer!

19. Nakitama bought a doll body from me. We agreed that she would pay in installments. She paid right on time. Great communications. A pleasure doing business with. Many thanks!

20. Purchased my dear first doll's head (she getting a new one! lol), paid quickly, and replied to PMs very quickly. Super friendly, would not hesitate a second to do business with again! A++++++++

*Jen