Feedback thread for NamelessPierrot

Mar 23, 2016

1. Please leave me feedback if I buy from or sell to you, thank you!

2. NamelessPierrot purchased a pair of Dollmore eyes from me. Payment was quick, communication was friendly, and they let me know when the package arrived. I would certainly sell to NamelessPierrot again! :)

3. NamelessPierrot bought my Honey Delf Uriel. Communication was fast, polite - it was a pleasure to have you adopt Uriel! :)

4. NamelessPierrot bought a TATA paradise top from me, communication was great, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with :) Super friendly.

5. NamelessPierrot purchased a DollZone Carter head from me. Prompt communication and payment, and they contacted me when the head arrived safely. Very pleasant transaction, thank you!

6. NamelessPierrot purchased a MSD top from me and the transaction was really smooth with good communication and fast payment :)

7. I responded for a wanting to buy thread for a Fairyland Scar Breakaway head, and NamelessPierrot was very quick to respond and prompt in sending payment! I'm very happy I could so smoothly transition this doll to a new, loving home and would gladly do business with NamelessPierrot again!

8. Namelesspierrot recently sold a Doll Family msd body to me. It was a great transaction! They answered all my questions, and provided measurements for me to make my decision. Quick shipping and well packaged. Thanks so much!!