1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Nanimathews

May 6, 2007

1. yes i bought a mnf el and got him very fast and awsome condition
    2. Probably the best person I've dealt with on DoA. I was unsure of the shade of the head for my doll's body, but nanimathews was very patient and very helpful. Turns out the head's color was perfect for the body.

I would definitely recommend nanimathews to other people thinking about buying. :aheartbea
    3. I bought a Bernard from Nanimathews and she was very helpful and patient and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

Bernard arrived perfectly packed and in perfect condition. She also send him SUPER fast!

I highly recommend Nanimathews :D
    4. Highly recommended!
      I bought a Dollshe Saint from Nanimathews, a completely painless process. Good communication right from the start, the doll arrived surprisingly fast in perfect condition packed in yards of bubble wrap. I am very satisfied. :)
    5. buy two blank head, nice communicated and ship really fast ^^
    6. Purchased an abio angel ns body.
      Friendly, Great Communication, Extremely quick shipping, well packaged.
      I would definitely purchase from again!
    7. Fully recommended! I bought a Hound-size sweater from nanimathews, the communication was very nice, the shipping was quick, and there was no problem whatsoever! Will definitely purchase again and am eager to see new stuff! ^_~
    8. i have resently soled a sd13 tony to Nanimathews ,very good comunication very polite and fast payment 10/10 .
    9. I had a wonderful transaction with nanimathews!! I bought a AOD girl body. They were happy to hold it until I had the cash. Once I paid in full the body was shipped the next day. It was very well packaged and everything. I highly recommend nanimathews!
    10. I bought a blank AA Yi head from nanimathews. Replies and ships super fast! The head arrived completely safe, with a huge bunch of bubble wraps, and the package was neat. A really nice person to do dealing with!
    11. I bought a lovely MSD/SD-scale sword from nanimathews...! I had a very quick and easy transaction, and the sword itself was shipped much, much faster than I had expected! Amazing!
    12. god the sword thanks
    13. I got a very nice Fin head from Nani. Was packed very nicely and shipped super promptly. She now has a great face up and is a beautiful head.
      Thanks so much.
    14. I bought a dollzone bunny from nanimathews, the transaction was great fast shipping and I got the cutest bunny alive.

15. I bought a DZ BB Ani from nanimathews and it was a painless and easy transaction! Doll is in mint condition! Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Puki from nanimatthews and she shipped him right away, he arrived just as described and very carefully packed. She also did a great job on his faceup. ^^ Excellent seller!
    17. I bought a YoSD Kuuta on layaway, fast responses and fast shipping. And the doll was in great condition, definitely a great seller. Thanks!!
    18. I purchased an adorable DZ July from nanimathews. She also did the face-up which was absolutely wonderful. The whole transaction was perfect. Thanks so much for everything.
    19. Very sweet person :)...easy to deal...great cominication!!! and we did a wonderful trade..... a gorgeous deal.....I´m so, so happy!!!...Thank you very much!.God bless.