1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for needoll

Oct 27, 2006

1. Just recieved a jewelry set from Needoll- Its beautiful! ^^ Fast and Friendly transaction, I would be happy to deal with again :D Thank you!

2. Bought some awesome rose jewelry from needoll! Great communication, and the work is just soooo great! I highly recommend her! :)

3. Again, another great transaction with needoll! I love her jewelry! :)

4. I just received my rose jewelry. They are BEAUTIFUL! :D And they were packaged in tiny gift boxes... And needoll even make a gift piece for me. I hope I can buy more from you in the future (now that Camille is pretty sure that he wants to be a girl). Thank you a million times! :D

5. I recieved my rose jewelry today and it is absolutely gorgeous and in perfect condition. It is just as beautiful as it was in the pictures. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about it, you won't regret it

6. I purchased a rose jewelry lati doll sized piece from needoll and the transaction was flawless. Very quick to respond to PM's, pleasant to deal with and once my payment had cleared she shipped it out very quickly. The item arrived safe. Definitly recommend. A++ Seller. Thanks!

7. Commissioned a resin rose headpiece from her, wonderful to deal with and is very friendly~ The item is lovely! Thank you!!

8. Needoll sold me a yellow lati lea and she is beautiful! She was great to deal with and very friendly. Thanks so much :)

9. Thank you needoll for the lovely rose jewellery pieces! I'm a repeat customer and purchased a headpiece from her. Would definitely buy again from her - amazing work and great seller! Thank you too, for the gift! :clover

10. I purchased a doll body form Needoll.

It was well-packaged and arrived great.

Thanks so much!

11. I bought a pair of glass eyes and everything ran ok! ^_^~
      Fast reply, quick shipping <3

Thank you! >w<

12. I bought several items form needoll and they arived this week.
      I have always admired her dolls and esthetic taste so it was really a treat to get to buy some of her rose jewlrey and some eyes and a wig from her set of treasures.
      She is wonderful to deal with, so sweet and friendly, so professional and prompt too. I just couldn't be happier with my new goodies. Many thanks!!

13. I bought several items form needoll and they arrived this week.
      I have always admired her dolls and esthetic taste so it was really a treat to get to buy some of her rose jewlrey and some eyes and a wig from her set of treasures.
      She is wonderful to deal with, so sweet and friendly, so professional and prompt too. I just couldn't be happier with my new goodies. Many thanks!!

14. I bought a gorgeous doll from needoll on layaway. While not the fastest transaction (about a month from final payment to completion) due to varying factors, needoll fulfilled her end of the deal and I'm just so happy to have this lovely girl home.

15. I bought eyes and wigs from Needoll. The items arrived in perfect condition and included a lovely gift in apology for a slight delay in shipping. I found Needoll to be pleasant and responsive and I would happily do business with her again. Thanks for a great transaction!!

16. I bought a Pipos Mango from needoll and she was wonderful to work with! She was very professional and informative, and shipped the doll quickly! He was extremely well packaged as well. Would definitely buy from again~

17. I bought a Dollga wig from Needoll, and it arrived very quickly, thank you!

18. I commissioned a set from needoll - she was very sweet and patient to deal with. The jewelry was absolutely exquisite and came packaged in its own box.

Thank you!

19. I purchased a couple pairs of ED eyes from needoll. GREAT communication, FAST shipping from NZ, CAREFUL packaging, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition!:dance :celebrate :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

:kitty2 Thanks SO much, sweetie! :kitty2

x0x,
      Sher

20. Got a lovely mermaid tail and the exchange was quick and easy and the tail was perfect and just as Nee said it would be! Perfect job!