1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nelae

Aug 30, 2006

1. I had a great transaction with Elena!
      I was impressed with such a fast shipping!
      Thank you very much!

2. I bought toppi's socks and bow set from Nelae, everything arrived in perfect condition The transaction and price was great too
      :) thank you so much

3. Very perfect transaction with Elena. I would recommend her highly. Packing was superior. I'm thrilled with my purchase of the Dollish U-Da head.

4. wonderfull!

i bought a pair of volks dungarees from elena.

they arrived very quickly and wrapped perfectly in tissue paper and bubble wrapping.

very thoughtfull seller

:aheartbea

5. I just finished a wonderfully smooth trade with Nelae! Trade with confidence! =^__^=

6. Lots of positive feedback for Nelae! She paid immediately, and let me know when she had received the little bjd, purchased from me. What a darling gal to come across, here on DOA!!! Thanks! :)

7. I did a trade with Nelae, she was great to deal with and I'm very happy with it! (I'm sorry yours got stuck in customs for a while :()

8. I bought F16 head from Nelae - she is really nice person and what can i write - perfect transaction and very fast shipping :)

9. Bought a Lati Yellow WS renewal body from me.
      Was great to deal with ^_^
      Recommended to all sellers :)
      Thanks for a great transaction

10. Sold a dress set to Nelae -- she was an extremely lovely buyer, very fast payment and wonderful communication. I highly recommend dealing with her. :daisy

11. +1
      I traded with her (chinatsu for suzuna) and all was smoothly and perfect. Great comunication, very fast shipping and very well packed.
      Trade with all confidence ^^
      I recommend her highly!
      I'm in love with my new girl thanks Nelae!

12. Nelae bought a Lati Renia head from me. She was great to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. I would definitely recommend her to others, great buyer! :)

13. Had a wonderful swap, thanks so much Nelae!

14. Nelae and I did a trade together and she was very cooperative and sweet making sure I was happy with my items. Great communication , I highly recommend!

15. Nelae bought a dress set from me.
      She is an excellent buyer. Very good communication and she kindly let me know once item arrived.
      Thank you very much. :XD:

16. Nalae and I did a clothing trade and it went rather smoothly. She was nice and quick to reply. I would deal with her again.

17. Did a trade with Nelae. It was a smooth transaction and she is very very friendly and pleasant to deal with :)

18. Nelae is very rapid paying. She´s serious and very agreeable. I recommend her to have a good experience ^^

19. I purchased some SD13 boys clothes from Nalae and they were sent out quickly after I paid ^_^ They are brilliant! Thank you ^_^

20. Hi, just finished a very pleasant transaction with Nelae.
      She's great with good communication and fast shipping!
      thank you!!