1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for nenedafox

Jun 4, 2006

1. Bought a head from this seller. Was very quink with pm's and work with me on a short layaway for the head. It arrive in good shape and very fast very very happy with this transaction.

2. I recently sold some Soom parts to nenedafox - communication was great, and payment super-fast. A great buyer. Thanks! :)

3. nenedafox bought my Bygg head from me, she paid swiftly and had great communication ^.^ She told me as soon as it had arrived, making this a wonderfully smoothe and stress-free transaction. I would definately recommend her to others ^.^

4. I sold an Immortality of Soul WS Gin head to nenedafox and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was great, payment was fast, and nenedafox let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would definitely do business with nenedafox again!

5. Nenedafox sold me a SSDF white skin Luts body to me.
      She was kind and allowed me to do layaway periods.
      She was very informative and kept track of everything for us.
      The item arrived quickly and well packaged..

I would definitely do business with her again!

6. I bought a Soom Shonki outfit from Nenedafox. She was wonderful enough to do a short layaway for me, shipped fast, and was over all awesome to work with! : D I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again~!

7. I purchased a pair of Urethane eyes from nenadafox. GREAT communication, FAST ship, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :cheer :celebrate :dance I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :kitty1

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

8. I purchased gumdrop eyes from nenedafox and they were shipped right away and packaged well. Great transaction. Thanks!!

9. I purchased Chalco Horns from nenedafox. She allowed me to do a short layaway and was really kind through the whole transaction. I would very happily work with her again :)

Thank you so much for such a wonderful transaction!

10. ***Just arrived for the new year, Luts Regen head I bought from nenedafox, he is in perfect condition, and was packed very well.
      very pleasant and fast transaction...thank you ***

11. I bought Soom Io head from nenedafox. He is in great conditio, nenedafox was very very polite and quickly responded. Thanks!

12. I bought an OE Bygg head from nenedafox and it arrived quickly and she was wonderful to deal with! She always responded quickly and the head arrived in perfect condition. She's a great seller! <:

13. I had an excellent transaction with Nenedafox! She is very nice and fast payment. Highly recommend! Thank you very much !!! Nenedafox :)

Myrtle in ca

14. F-17 Head
      I'm a buyer

All ok! :D

15. I recently sold my Luts El to nenedafox and it was a wonderful transaction. Payment was according to her proposed layaway schedule (even a little early!) and communication was great. She was even nice enough to let me know he arrived safely. It was a very pleasant experience -- I highly recommend her as a marketplace partner.

16. nenedafox order another special size wig from my shop! as always she is VERY patient! i had a convention going on so i don't have access to the computer for 3 or 4 days! she waited all those days! Thank you!!!

anyways. Excellent buyer! always recommended!

17. I bought an IOS Anos head from nenedafox and had an excellent transaction with her! She is very nice and polite! She answers PM fast! She sent the doll to another house in the US to recieve makeup and it arrived all ok ^^

I highly recommend!

18. I bought a super gem body from nenedafox. She allowed me to do a short layaway and shipped almost as soon as it was paid off :D
      Wonderful seller, great with communication and the body was packaged very well. Would deal with again anytime. :D

19. I bought a pair of tan SOOM Chalco Linnus hands from nenedafox. She had great communication, shipped super-fast and arrived packaged wonderfully!
      Great seller, would totally deal with again. <3

20. I sold some urethane eyes to nenedafox and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a really nice communication. Thanks a lot !