1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for neverything

Feb 27, 2008

1. Since I didn't see one here yet...

Neverything bought a few items from me and was a wonderful buyer. She paid very quickly and let me know when they were received. I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future! :chocoberry

2. I bought a doll through Neverything and she was absolutely lovely to deal with! :aheartbea She shipped quickly, always kept me informed of everything and is so sweet to boot! I highly recommend her :daisy

3. I brought a shirt from Neverything. She is wonderful to deal with. :) Great communications. Fast shipping. I highly recommend her. Hope to do business with again. ^^

4. I purchased an ALG shirt from Neverything and the transaction was one of the smoothest of all time. Very speedy shipping, quick communication. Thanks so much!

5. I just bought a pair of Yo wings from Neverything and she was fast and very friendly.

Thanks so much! :celebrate

6. Both neverything & rkold helped me get an omukae outfit (because I didn't get one when I got Korben in the first place, doh!). I picked it up from neverything yesterday & it is in perfect condition! Thanks to you both! They were both very easy to deal with & I hope I get the chance to do so again :)

7. I bought a Volks Full Choice System doll through this seller, and she was splendid throughout the entire transaction! Her attention to my choices and specifications was great, and she was always open to communication. I especially love how quickly she shipped my doll with a little gift inside: I am now currently addicted to green tea kitkats, and Im trying my best to find them in Little Tokyo!

I highly recommend working with this seller! Everything will go smoothly.

8. I bought another doll through neverything, and she shipped extremely fast, kept great communication and even sent me a gift pack of green tea kit kats that were so delicious! She is so sweet and highly recommended by me :daisy

9. I bought a Tesnhi doll and dress from Neverything. The whole transaction went very well. Everything was shipped promptly and packaged safely. She even put in a cute gift with the package.

So positive feedback

10. Neverything won my Hikaru Genji for me at the Angels Descending Autumn 2008 event, and she was just a wonderful, wonderful person to deal with throughout the whole process! She keeps you updated every step of the way, handles all your questions (I'm kind of a Volks noob, hehe) ships promptly and very safely. I seriously can't recommend her more highly. Thank you soooo much, he's my SD17 dream come true:D

11. Neverything is one of the sweetest people around!

She picked me up a pair of Yo optional hands at Sato and had them shipped out in a couple short days! Communication was wonderful and the packaging was PROFESSIONAL!

Thankyou SO much!

12. I purchased two ALG shirts from her and everything about the transaction went smoothly. She was very patient and held the shirts for me while waiting for an eCheck to clear. I was so happy that she sent them out promptly even though it's the holiday season right now, and even included a gift! Many thanks <3

13. I bought a FCS doll through Neverything. She is friendly. Everything went smoothly.
      I'm very satisfied with her service.

Thank you so much for helping me get my lovely doll <3

14. Neverything helped me to get an fcs doll ^^ and i'm so grateful to her for her kind attention, was extremely nice when talking one to another and when the doll arrived she sent her so fast to me *_*.. i only can say good things about her and without any doubt, if it's possible, i will ask for her help anytime soon ^^ .

Thank yoooou so much sweetie ^^ !! and thank you so much for the little gift *_* !! i love that pin can ^^.

15. Lol belated feedback...! Dx
      I bought a shirt from neverything and it was a pleasant, smooth transaction. She was very easy to work with, sent the item with careful packaging and it arrived quickly. :aheartbea
      Thanks dear E! :)

16. I ordered a doll through her,
      and she was pleasant to communicate with
      as well as prompt to reply and ship.

Thanks again, neverything!

17. My Ella Jane arrived today and I am so happy. Emily is just the sweetest person to deal with. She ordered my FCS MSD f-20 just fine. I am very happy and highly recommend her service for anyone wanting to order a Volks FCS doll. Thank you so much!

18. Neverything helped me to get Volks Sato omukae outfit and put in lots of effort!
      thank you very much :D

19. I ordered a Volks FCS SD-13 girl through neverything and she was amazing throughout the entire transaction. She's extremely friendly and helpful, and was a true asset for helping me run my first doll split. I couldn't have asked for a better person to have as my shopping service. Thank you so much for helping me bring my girl home and giving my split participants something they truly wanted. :aheartbea

20. I commissioned neverything to get me YoSD Nono from disneyland event. communication was good and she shipped the doll to me soon after Volks shipped it to her. Repeast customer of her services