Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Niko Ko

Aug 24, 2007

1. I put a POSITIVE FEEDBACK to Niko Ko,
      who sold me a Volks Masha
      Very fas with shipping,highly recommended
      thank you dear
    2. I sold an outfit to Niko Ko. She was easy to communicate with and quick to send payment!
    3. Niko Ko bought from me and it was a very smooth transaction all around. She paid me quickly and then chatted a bit to get an idea of what she wanted. She was very nice to talk to and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

4. I sold Ko a pair of crazy amazing Ajumapama boots and it was a wonderful transaction in every way possible. She was great with communication, super friendly to deal with and she paid in a timely manner. I'd love to do business with her again. :)
    5. I bought a pair of hands from Niki Ko and the transaction was superb! :D
      She's articulate, fair and reliable! Parcel was professionally packed, shipping was lightning fast. Buy with confidence! :)
    6. Just purchased an outfit set for my boy and it was a fast and smooth transaction! Niko Ko was friendly, fast responding to my pms and fast shipping!

Thank you, Niko Ko ^_^!
    7. I bought a wig from Niko Ko and it arrived super speedy and perfectly packed! I don't think a hurricane could have hurt this box XD. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.
    8. I bought a pair of SD eyes from Niko ko. Her communication is superb, she is a real sweety. The eyes could not have been packed better, I'm very happy. I'd buy from her again! :D
    9. I sold a wig to Niko ko. This was a very fast and smooth transaction with some bonus fun talk about the old Boston neighborhoods! Highly recommended for buying or selling here! Thank you Niko ko! - Barb