1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Nyxx2

Jan 3, 2009

1. I purchased a Pukifee Zoe from Nyxx2, and she was a total pleasure to do business with! Communication was great, and shipping was fast. Zoe was very well packed, and there was cute little extras included. I highly recommend Nyxx2 as a seller, and would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you for a wonderful and successful transaction!:D

2. After i opened a WTB Thread for the fairyland event items Nyxx2 contacted me and sold me theirs.
      The transaction was really great!
      Because a post strike in germany she was really kind and helpfull!
      Thanks for all!

3. Nyxx2 bought my LLDT Blue Magpie head, she was a pleasure to work with in every way and I recommend her 100%!!

4. I purchased a Minifee Ante from Nyxx2 and it was a flawless transaction as always, great gifts were added. Thank you so much!! :)

5. I bought a Supia Hannah from Nyxx2. It was a perfect transaction in every way and I couldn't be happier. Great communication, speedy shipment and very careful packaging. Thank you again!! :D

6. I bought a withdoll elf hunter ruby fullset from nyxx2. She was wonderful to deal with and responded quickly to all of my PMs. She was packed nicely and arrived home without any issues. I would definitely deal with nyxx2 again. Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

7. nyxx2 Just sold me a Pukifee Vanilla. She was a pleasure to deal with. She's really sweet. Really nice doll. Thanks so much!

8. Bought a Littlefee from nyxx2. She answered all my questions and there was excellent communication. She is a sweetheart and absolute pleasure to deal with she really went above and beyond. I'd love to buy from her again.

9. I bought a Supia Muriel from Nyxx2 and she was one of the most awesome sellers I've ever dealt with. She literally had my doll at the post office and shipping out to me within an hour or two of my payment! The doll was really well-wrapped and arrived looking exactly like the sales photos. I'm so happy to have this sculpt as she's been on my wishlist for a long time, and I couldn't have gotten her for a better deal or from a nicer seller. Thank you!!

10. Nyxx2 sold me a minifee Chloe head. Communication was great and the head is beautiful and just as described, thanks so much! :D

11. I bought a Pukipuki pair from Nyxx. She was absolutely awesome throughout with great communication, and was an all-around pleasant person to deal with. Two thumbs up! :thumbup

12. nyxx2 bought a Dollzone body from me! They’re such a pleasure do work with. They were patient and understanding, with excellent and prompt communication which is always appreciated. They paid quickly and were so awesome to let me know when the body had arrived right away.
      Would definitely do business with again and recommend them.

13. I bought a Feeple60 Juri 2012 head on the moe line body from nyxx2! They have been an absolute darling to buy from. Their communication was excellent, even with the large time zone difference between them and I. The doll arrived immaculately packaged and in perfect condition.
      I would definitely recommend them and would happily do business with them again :)

14. I bought a Somnia Dolls Aelita head from nyxx2, she was great to communicate with, shipped straight away and let me know the tracking number, then kept in touch while we waited for her to arrive. Aelita arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. Highly recommended to all, thanks again :)

15. Purchased a La Legende de Temps Blue Magpie from @nyxx2. Outstanding communication and overall very pleasant experience. Thank you very much for being an asset to the community. Take care!

16. I bought a beautiful pukifee Choco sleeping plate from nyxx2! She shipped quickly and the SP was very well packed! I enjoyed chatting with her too! I'd gladly buy from nyxx2 again!

17. nyxx2 purchased a Chloe head from me. It was an incredibly pleasant and easy exchange. She paid promptly, her communication was great and she let me know when Chloe arrived, and that she was pleased. If all doll sales were this easy, it certainly make me less hesitant to sell. I would gladly sell to nyxx2 again, and would from her purchase as well if the opportunity arose.

Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a Dollstown Elf body from nyxx2. The transaction was perfect and I was especially happy with the speed of shipping and the packing job. Communication was always timely and full information given every time anything was asked, even with a 16 hour time difference. I am very happy with body and it's a perfect match to the Dollstown fresh skin head I have from this year. Body was over a year old but no difference in resin tone.

A+++++

19. I had a wonderful transaction with @nyxx2 . I sold her a Fairyland Feeple Moe body. She had great communication, was very kind, and prompt payment. I highly recommend doing business with her. :)

20. @nyxx2 bought 2 feeple60 heads from me. The transaction went really smooth and without delay! Very nice and kind person. Would recommend to anyone! :whee: