1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for ODSTAdrianFii

Jun 9, 2009

1. I am leaving positive feedback for ODSTAdrianFii :) I had a WONDERFUL transaction thank you so very much :) :aheartbea

2. I sold some parts to ODSTAdrianFii, who was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, quick payment, and just overall very pleasant and nice! I'd happily deal with her again!

3. ODSTAdrianFii recently purchased some Euclase Wing Ears from me. Great transaction! Prompt payment and good communication. Thanks again!

4. POSITIVE: Bought a Euclase human head from me. Kept up with communication very well and always paid on time. Thanks!!

5. ODSTAdrianFii joined my dollmore GO. She was quick and very communicative, and a pleasure to work with! Thanks so much!

6. ODSTAdrianFii joined my Chrom split. She was amazing to deal with, very polite and fast with communication. I would do business with her again without hesitation. :D

7. ODSTAdrianFii purchased a set of Amber horns from me on a brief layaway. It took a bit longer than expected for him to send the first payment, but it was understandable due to it being Thanksgiving week. Other than that, it was a great transaction and I would be happy to do business with Adrian in the future. :)

8. ODSTAdrianFii took a part in the Soom Cass split that I run. It was a very good experience :) Great, polite and friendly communication and fast payments. He let me know when the package arrived. I would deal with ODSTAdrianFii again :) Thank you for everything!

9. I sold a set of Beryl horns and a set of Amber "Fauna" arms and hands to ODSTAdrianFii. He was very friendly and easy to work with, and a pleasure to talk to. I would certainly do business with him again.

10. ODSTAdrianFii joined my Dollmore group order and was absolutely a dream to deal with. She was very understanding through the issues and kept great communication. Paid on time! Definitely has my vote of confidence!

11. ODSTAdrianFii bought a pair of Heliot hands from me and was wonderful.
      Quick with communication, and very understanding. Totally recommended.

12. ODSTAdrianFii was in my soom GO and was a great pleasure to work with from her friendly communication and prompt payment. Thank you again!

13. I sold my Bix claw to ODSTAdrianFii. He was a pleasure to do business with. Wonderful communication and prompt with payments. Smooth transaction. I highly recommend. Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!!!!

14. another wonderful transaction with Adrian. He participated in my Soom Galena split for the Pitta Legs. Payments were made when he said. He is such a wonderful person to do business with I highly recommend him!

15. ODSTAdrianFii ran a Soom Chalco split in which I participated. He was outstanding, keeping all of us updated from the beginning through delivery. When it was time for him to ship my portion to me, he graciously accommodated a special shipping request. Organized, friendly, and above-board! I'd deal with him again anytime!

16. Positive feedback for ODSTAdrianFii - received Chalco eyes and hands and love them! Great payment schedule.

17. Positive feedback for Adrian! He purchased the Breccia body in my split. Everything went really well! always a pleasure dealing with him he is amazing! n.n

Thank you for another wonderful transaction!

18. Adrian took part in my Galena split, and it worked out beautifully! I would love to do business again! :)

19. I participated in ODSTAdrianFii 's chalco split for the hooves. Was absolutely wonderful!
      Always kept me updated, friendly, and even held onto my items when I asked him to when I was out on vacation. I would definitely do business with him again in the future! Thank you soo much!

20. Participated in a Monzo split with ODSTAdrianFii and everything went smoothly, he was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with, would eagerly join up again! Thanks so much!