1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ophiaca

Sep 18, 2007

1. I purchased a dress (Iplehouse) and blouse (dollmore) from Ophiaca. Great communication. Beautiful packaging. A pleasure to purchase from yet again.

2. I purchased 2 wigs from Ophica and it was truly an awesome transaction! I was replied to promptly and the wigs were shipped out lightning fast. They arrived well packed for an international trip and there was some chocolate in the bag for me! I would not hesitate to recommend Ophica to others as a seller and would love to do business with them again in the future! Thank you so much for such a great transaction!

3. I sold Ophiaca a Fayette head and it was a wonderful transaction--she helped confirm the best way to ship her and let me know as soon as she arrived, I would do business again anytime!

4. I bought an outfit from Ophiaca. Prompt and friendly communication and super speedy shipping.
      Outfit arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
      Would be happy to deal with Ophiaca again.
      Thank you very much for nice transaction! :)

5. sold my choa to ophiaca and the transaction was a delight.

thank you for giving choa a wonderful new home its been wonderful selling to you

welcome back any time! x

6. Ophiaca bought a head from me, everything went smoothly. Great communication and swift payment :)

7. I bought a beautiful Realpuki Pupu faceplate to Ophiaca.
      The transaction has been a real pleasure : kind communication, fast shipping, and the little one arrived in perfect condition.
      Thank you !!!

8. Ophiaca sold one pair of Safrindoll eyes to me. Communication was very friendly, eyes were quickly shipped, and safely packed.
      Thank you so much for the lovely packaging, and handwritten note!

9. Ophiaca brought a LUTS SDF body from me on a slight layaway.
      Payments were on time! Great, friendly communication! - An overall pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you very much!

10. Bought an Elfdoll headback from Ophiaca, everything was perfect. Would surely buy again from her. Highly recommended. Thank you!

11. I bought a Souldoll antlers set from Ophiaca and it was an excellent transaction- fast shipping and great communication. The set was packed very well and is really in perfect condition :)
      I recommend Ophiaca to other buyers and sellers :)

12. ophiaca purchased a unoa lusis from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

13. POSITIVE

This is my second transaction with Dag!
      I purchased a SOOM Migma Red Queen Crown this time.
      It arrived quickly and was packed very safely.
      I will definitely buy from Ophiaca again in the future! Thank you so much :aheartbea

14. I bought a Supia Juah head from Ophiaca. The transaction was great. Communication was excellent. I highly recommend Ophiaca and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks Ophiaca for such a splendid transaction.

15. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Ophiaca. I purchased a little puki puki body and clothing from her and she was so kind and quick with her communication, packing and sending. The package had a little adventure once it hit State side but that was NOT her fault and she kept in communication the whole time in case she needed to file a claim. She was WONDERFUL! I would not hesitate to work with her again! The body and clothes were packed well and are just perfect! It's been a pleasure, thank you!!!

16. I purchased some absolutely flawless cherrydoll clothes from Ophiaca .

The shipping was very fast, I am very happy with the items.

I'd buy from her again in an instant! :hug:

17. Sorry Post 76 please Delete

18. sorry again !

all okay with Post 76.

post 77 and this here delete. thank you

19. I bought an SD dress for my soon-to-arrive SD girl! Communication went smoothly and she was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend her!

20. Bought some SD clothes from Ophiaca, shes very nice and they arrived quickly and well packaged from overseas. Thank you! :)