1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

>> Feedback Thread for otaku_club <<

Aug 3, 2011

1. :chocoberry Hello there! :chocoberry

I'm starting my feedback thread, now!
      I hope to have fabulous transaction with all of you!

Love,
      otaku_club

2. otaku_club commissioned me a DDh03! :) She was very kind, patient and the transaction went by smoothly! Her communication is excellent! Thank you otaku_club!!! :)

3. Otaku_club and I had a great transaction. She communicates well and paid promptly.
      Thank you. :)

4. I did a swap with Bellatrix for a pair of eyes! :) She communicates well and the swap went by smoothly. Thanks a lot Bellatrix! ^___^

5. I bought a Volks DDdy body from her. She has been wonderful and very reassuring throughout the whole transaction. She also accept my layway (and wait till I came home from Easter holiday). ^_^

She is a wonderful seller and I will highly recommend her.

Thank you very much.

xoxo,

Chiara

6. Otaku-club responded to my Dollfie Dream hands WTB thread and it was a great transaction. I couldn't be happier with the hands! They arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Her communication was fantastic, she answered all my questions, provided pictures when i asked and overall was very polite and friendly to deal with. I highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks so much! <3

7. Otaku_club bought handmade doll clothes from me. Thank you for the transaction!

8. Otaku_club bought some outfits from me, the transaction is good, thank you for purchasing :)

9. I bought some more Dollfie Dream hands from otaku_club and it was a very smooth transaction. Always a pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much :)

10. otaku_club adopted a doll Volks from me .
      Payment was very very prompt, communication was friendly
      100% recommended .Thank you!:)

11. otaku_club bought Creamy Mami outfit from me <3 POSITIVE!!!

12. Otaku_club buoght a Creamy set from me and it has been a smooth and pleasant transaction: she paid promptly and let me know when she received the set. Thank you Otaku_club!

13. 100% positive!
      Otaku_club adopt a DD girl from me. She was incredibly kind and pleasant throughout the whole transaction. Payments were sent in timely manner. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much once again!

14. Otaku_club bought a DD from me and was lovely to deal with. Trustworthy, kind and always helpful. I would sell to her again in the future. Thank you!:thumbup