1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pacific rin

Sep 19, 2007

1. Lynn is a great person to deal with. She helped me selling a lovely Bernard. Fast ship, very well packaged and she accept a layway.

Wonderful seller!

2. Pacific rin and Marx bought a Domadoll Jado from me - it was a smooth transaction, good comms and very prompt payment. Also let me know when she arrived and was exactly what was wanted ^^ would love to sell to again - thank you :D

3. Lynn is really an amazing girl! She bought my Lusis plate and she was so friendly and adorable *0* !!!

4. Pacific rin bought a Soom Io scarface from me.
      We agreed on 1 month layaway and she payed me earlier than expected; communication was perfect: she's really friendly and always replied to my PMs. A perfect transaction!
      Thank you! :)

5. She participated in my Soom MD Ai split and was a wonderful dealer. :D Fast payments and great communication. ;) I recomend her. :3

6. Bought a Soom IO head from Lynn. She is just so wonderful! The head was posted out the next day of my payment and it safely reached my home the next day! Wrapping was very thick and nice! Thank you Lynn!! You are a star~~!!

7. pacific rin bought my soom Beyla, she had great communication, paid fast and told me when the doll had arrived. I would definately recommend her to other sellers. Thank you for such a smooth and hassle free transaction :)

8. Pacific Rin purchased a Custom House Fairy Ai (Das Lied von der Erde) Elf Gabriel from me and she was excellent to deal with. She paid fast and prompt and I had no problems with her during the transaction. I recommend her to other sellers. Thank you again for your purchase! :)

9. Pacific rin purchased a LTF Leah faceplate from me. It was an excellent transaction with excellent communication and super fast payment. She also let me know when the package arrived safely! I highly recommend Pacific rin and would trade with her again in a :aheartbea.

10. Pacific rin bought Cuprit hooves from me a while ago, and the whole transaction was excellent. Communication was very good and fast, also the payment. Thanks so much and sorry for my late feedback. :aheartbea

11. Pacific Rin is a great trade partner ~ we worked out a trade (my Unoa for her tan Shoshon) and the details were worked out really fast and the shipment was superfast too~

12. Lynn is an excellent buyer. I really enjoyed dealing with her. Very clear communication, very helpful, and she paid very promptly :) I would definitely work with her again.

13. Lynn bought my lovely little Custom House Dark Fairy Hanael from me!:)
      She was super friendly and always a pleasure to chat to, as well as a great buyer!
      Highly recommended! Thank you so much!!!:aheartbea

14. I bought Heliot's God Master hands from pacific rin, everything was just perfect. She wrapped them and packed them up really neat so they travelled safe. And now my Skye is a happy, complete resin person:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/waranamama/8078029925/

15. Pacific Rin bought my Chrom.
      She has been very respectful and honnest in the terms of her proposition. The communication was excellent (and the gods of the Postal Services were on our side). This was a very nice transaction, thank you.

16. Pacific rin bought a pair of Chrom hands from me. I'm very happy with the transaction, it was great. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks! :)

17. Pacific rin responded to my WTB thread for a Dollmore Shiloh. She was easy to deal with and Shiloh was wrapped up well and arrived safely. Now I have all 4 Shiloh girls. Thanks