Feedback Thread for Pacino_83

Oct 7, 2010

1. If I bought or sold something to/from you, please leave the feedback here.

2. Pacino_83 commissioned two wa-loli kimono. It was a perfect transaction!! Great communication and just a blast to work with! Hope to see you again soon!! :)

3. She purchased a DD from me using layaway. Smooth transaction with prompt communication and on time payments. Will do business with her again. Thanks so much!

4. Perfect transaction with Pacino_83 who purchased some DD hands from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

5. Pacino_83 bought several items from me, and he was awesome to work with. He paid quickly and his communication was excellent- very pleasant to talk to, as well. I would sell to him any time!

6. Pacino_83 purchased a DD from me. She was quick to respond and friendly in PMs, paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived to her. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd happily buy or sell from her again!

7. Pacino_83 recently commissioned me her DDh04! :) She answered all my PMs very quickly and friendly and also let me know once the package arrived! I definitely wouldn't mind having more customers just like her! XD

8. There you are! I just finished a transaction with Pacino 83. She was very conscientious and considerate. A special jewel. I highly recommend her and trust her as a buying/selling partner. Hope to have future dealings! Thanks! I have a new little Luts Ani head to play with my other YO-SD kids.

9. Pacina-83 purchased a Volks YoSD from me, Layaway payments made earlier than I expected, communication was great.

10. Bought a Dollfie Dream Sister Akira from Pacino on layaway. Everything went smoothly, would gladly buy from again.

11. Pacino_83 purchased a doll from me on layaway. All payments were on time, great buyer! Smooth transaction, would love to deal with again, thanks! :D

12. Pacino_83 participated in my 2079Realms GO. It was a long process, that took more than a year. When Pacino_83 joined the GO the form was filled out perfectly and payment was sent quickly when invoiced. When the items arrived and I sent an invoice for shipping it took a while to get a response (about a month) but in the end everything was settled and the items were shipped and arrived. Thank you for joining!