1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Pacino_83

Oct 7, 2010

1. If I bought or sold something to/from you, please leave the feedback here.

2. Pacino_83 commissioned two wa-loli kimono. It was a perfect transaction!! Great communication and just a blast to work with! Hope to see you again soon!! :)

3. She purchased a DD from me using layaway. Smooth transaction with prompt communication and on time payments. Will do business with her again. Thanks so much!

4. Perfect transaction with Pacino_83 who purchased some DD hands from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

5. Pacino_83 bought several items from me, and he was awesome to work with. He paid quickly and his communication was excellent- very pleasant to talk to, as well. I would sell to him any time!

6. Pacino_83 purchased a DD from me. She was quick to respond and friendly in PMs, paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived to her. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd happily buy or sell from her again!

7. Pacino_83 recently commissioned me her DDh04! :) She answered all my PMs very quickly and friendly and also let me know once the package arrived! I definitely wouldn't mind having more customers just like her! XD

8. There you are! I just finished a transaction with Pacino 83. She was very conscientious and considerate. A special jewel. I highly recommend her and trust her as a buying/selling partner. Hope to have future dealings! Thanks! I have a new little Luts Ani head to play with my other YO-SD kids.

9. Pacina-83 purchased a Volks YoSD from me, Layaway payments made earlier than I expected, communication was great.

10. Bought a Dollfie Dream Sister Akira from Pacino on layaway. Everything went smoothly, would gladly buy from again.

11. Pacino_83 purchased a doll from me on layaway. All payments were on time, great buyer! Smooth transaction, would love to deal with again, thanks! :D

12. Pacino_83 participated in my 2079Realms GO. It was a long process, that took more than a year. When Pacino_83 joined the GO the form was filled out perfectly and payment was sent quickly when invoiced. When the items arrived and I sent an invoice for shipping it took a while to get a response (about a month) but in the end everything was settled and the items were shipped and arrived. Thank you for joining!