1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for PaulinePol

Feb 1, 2007

1. Paulinepol bought a ltf body from me and was awesome to deal with. Payments were on time and communication was always very nice. Thanks so much!

2. I bought a pair of shoes from PaulinePol - what a lovely person she is. :)
      My shoes were well packed and quickly sent, no problems, I'm really pleased with them.
      Thank you Pauline :daisy

3. Purchased two littlefee outfits made by Pauline, they are very well made and oh-so-cute!!! I really love these! My LTF looks like a real little girl!
      Oh, and Pauline's customer service / communication is excellent! I hope she makes more stuff soon so I can buy, buy, buy!
      Shipping to the States was super fast!
      Really, really happy customer!!
      :sumomo:

4. I bought a pair of LTF jeans from PaulinePol. Overall, it was a very smooth and fast transaction. Very happy. :)

5. I bought a pair of iplehouse SD boots from Pauline, and they are super wonderful! :) Well packed and quickly shipped.

6. I bought 2 sd wids from PaulinePol. Quick shipping, & great doa member!

7. I just love this girl! :D I sold a Pukifee Ante to PaulinePol~ Wonderful transaction! The perfect buyer and person!. She was very friendly and paid so fast, it was just a pleasure talking to her! i am very happy she adopt the little Ante *__*. She let me know too when the Ante had arrived to her! I would definitely do business with her again~ <3. I have made the perfect transaction with the perfect buyer! and i won a friend too!!! Thanks so much my dear Pauline! <3<3<3

8. I purchased three pukifee outfits from PaulinePol. Communication was fantastic and she shipped fast.
      Highly recommend as a seller.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

9. Commissioned Pauline for a Littlefee outfit, she made it well. I'm always so impressed by her sewing skills. Thank you Pauline for making the outfit, it's absolutely lovely! :)

10. PaulinePol is an absolute great seller, the pukifee I bought from her arrived really fast and well packaged!! I would definitely buy from her again!

It was a pleasant transaction!! :)

11. I purchased a pair of LTF hands from Pauline, very smooth transaction, great communication, and the hands were very well packed :)
      Would defenitely deal with her again in the future, thanks again! :)

12. Thank you very much, great understanding, fast delivery .. I look forward to further trades

13. Bought some clothes from Pauline, great quality and great seller! Items arrived super fast! Thanks again! :D

14. I bought some YoSD clothes from PaulinePol, and it was a great transaction! Communication was easy and the items are super cute! I would definitely do business with her again. ^ - ^

15. PaulinePol purchased some Dale Rae flats from me and the entire transaction went smoothly and she paid quickly. Unfortunately, the shoes have been lost in the mail, but she has been extremely patient and understanding through the entire process. I only wish her packaged arrived to her but we were able to resolve the issue and I'd glad do business with her again. Thank you!!! :)

16. I bought a pair of shoes from PaulinePol. Communication and shipping was excellent, would definitely recommend as a seller! :D

17. I bought a Lishe from PaulinePol and everything went amazingly, she communicated super well and the packing job on the doll was fantastic!

18. I purchased several SD items from PaulinePol and had a wonderful time. She was speedy with communication & shipping quotes, and the clothes that arrived were in fantastic condition! Will definitely recommend!

19. I recently bought a pair of SD pants from PaulinePol, and I couldn't be happier. She was prompt and friendly with messages and the pants arrived in perfect condition, packaged well.
      Love the pants too! Thanks so much!!

20. Positive! - I bought a few clothing items from PaulinePol! Seller had really good communication, was very fast to answer any of my questions! Shipped and received fast as well! I would definitely buy from this seller again!

Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!