Feedback Thread for PennyDes

Mar 3, 2016

1. #1 PennyDes, Mar 3, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    2. I bought a Soul Doll Zenith Girl Body. Wonderful seller, fast shipping, and the body was packaged extremely well. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. PennyDes bought me a Justitia Souldoll head and the transaction was perfect
      The comunication was fast and friendly , she pay really fast and let me know when she received the package
      I'm really really happy with this transaction , PennyDes is really nice, I will be happy to do business with her in the future

4. Recently bought a Souldoll limited Anaele dress set from PennyDes and could not be happier! They shipped off dress quickly and arrived just as fast! Definitely would like to deal with them again! Recommend highly! :love

5. I purchased a modded Iplehouse nYID doll body (on eBay), which @PennyDes kindly agreed to sell me without the listed head. She patiently answered all my questions before hand and showed me pictures of the details I asked for. It arrived quickly and very well-packaged, in excellent condition as described. I would definitely buy from her again!