1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for phae_11

Apr 23, 2008

1. Just sold a doll head to phae_11, the transaction went perfect, it was a pleasure to deal with :daisy
      Would highly recommend^^
    2. I bought a Dollfie Dream body from phae_11, she was a pleasure to do business with and the body was really well packaged! :aheartbea I would recommend her to anyone!
    3. I had a great transaction with phae_11. I purchased a cute Dollmore Banji outfit from her. Thanks!
    4. I sold two heads to Phae_11 and it was a perfect transaction:). Could not ask for a more lovely person to deal with, whats more, we may even get to meet and see each others dolls. woo:aheartbea. Anyway: Perfect to deal with in every way. Good luck with the Dollstown girls and hope you love them to bits:)

5. Phae and I swapped bodies. It was a very smooth transaction. She is very friendly, packs very well, and keeps in touch like a pro.

Thanks hon!
    6. Sold 2 wigs to phae_11. Excellent to deal with, very quick communication and payment. Thanks and hope you enjoy the wigs!
    7. I bought some Barbie clothes from Phae. She send the items very fast and was very friendly and very nice to do bussiness with. I'm 100% happy with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Phae again.

8. phae_11 bought shoes and a tie from me. Communication was excellent and payment was super quick. A pleasure to transact with! ^^
    9. I just bought a DOT Ducan body from phae_11. She sent the body fast, replied to my PMs very quickly, and the body came packaged really well. Highly recommended seller! Thanks again~! <3
    10. I bought a DOD Ducan head from phae_11. The whole transaction is very smooth. She ships fast and packs the head extremely well!!! I strongly recommend her!
    11. Bought a Leeke head from Phae_11.
      Very happy with the transaction! ^^
      Phae_11 provided immediate responses and very friendly correspondence! :)
      Shipped quickly too, so would definitely do business with again!
    12. I bought three Obitsu heads from Phae_11.
      She is very kind and ships really fast.
      A pleasure to transact with.:)
      Thanks again !
    13. I just had a wonderful transaction with phae_11 and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very sweet and easy to work with. Thank you so much :D
    14. I bought a Minimee Cloud head from Phae_11, she always replied to my PMs, it arrived quickly, and any problems were addressed in the proper manner, I would be glad to do business with her again.
    15. Phae_11 especially bought an item for me after i'd asked if she'd consider purchasing a Chupa Chup for one of my bjd's as i was unable to purchase it myself. Unfortunately the first Chupa Chup i received was damaged through no fault of her own and she was quick in rectifying the situation, sending me another one, something i was not expecting, but was happy with nonetheless. The second Chupa chup arrived safely and i was totally thrilled as it made the perfect prop for one of my bjd's. Awesome buyer with excellent communication.
    16. Phae_11 adopted my Elfdoll June, and she was wonderful throughout the process! Communication was excellent and very friendly, and payment was superfast, making this transaction with her a pleasure. I would definitely recommend her to anyone doing business with her.
      Thank you for giving June a good and loving home, hon!
    17. I sold a bjd book for phae_11 ^_^ she's very nice and keep everything update! our transaction went really REALLY smooth! she paid promptly and very nice and easy to do business with! I highly recommend!
      thank you very much for everything! ^_^/
    18. I had a lovely transaction with Phae_11 ! She was great with communciation, paid instantly, and let me know when the eyes arrived. Wonderful to work with.
    19. Phae_11 just bought a mohair wig from me, and it was a great transaction--she was friendly and responsive to communicate with, paid promptly, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Definitely recommended! :)
    20. She sold me a Luts boy body, en perfect condition. Sh'es kind and nice, and everything was right and fast. You can absolutelly trust her.