1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack thread for Phoenix Rising

Mar 11, 2009

1. Traded my soom Vesusvia parts + Cash for a soom euclase meditation head!

Great transaction! Wonderfull to work with!

2. I bought Euclase dead hand parts from Phoenix Rising.
      My messages were answered very promtly, everything went very smoothly, and the hands arrived top speed and very well packed.
      I highly recommend :)

3. I bought a Soom "Chrom" outfit from Phoenix Rising - she was quick to respond to my questions & shipped it out promptly - thank you very much!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

4. i purchased some Heliot hands from Phoenix Rising, she shipped promptly, and they arrived safely... great seller.

5. Phoenix Rising was one of the unfortunate members in the Soom Bygg and Beyla splits that I had to take over due to issues with the original host. Communication was great from her end, all information needed was sent over to me in a very timely fashion and the remaining balance was sent over to me when promised. This was my second time dealing with this member and once again, I have nothing but positive things to say.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for trusting me to take over the reigns!! :pcake:bcake

6. Phoenix Rising participated in my Galena split, and she was a pleasure to deal with. She was very quick to answer communication, and I would certainly do business with her again!

7. I started a split in January for Afi and Ai from Soom. Phoenix Rising contacted me about purchasing some parts, and I added her on. Payments were due on the 9th of each month, so that I could have some time to send the payment to Soom on the 10th. I stated in my split thread that any payments, once sent to Soom, were non-refundable.

She paid the first part of her 4 part layaway promptly on January 6th. Each payment after that has been consistently late, however, with no communication beforehand. I received no communication on DOA whatsoever until 3-12-10 (Over 2 months), despite sending numerous reminders about the upcoming payment due dates.

Because of the late payments and lack of communication, I dropped her from my split. I'm leaving her Negative feedback for the flakiness, irresponsibility, threats, name-calling, TMI, and general bad behavior I've gotten from her. I advise against going into online transactions with her, at the very least until she gets her life more under control. I understand that people can get busy or emergencies can occur at any time, but a note or any kind of communication would have been appreciated.

I throughly hope that this is a one-time problem, and I hope that other people have better dealings with her.

I'm posting the timeline of our transactions here.

8. I know that this feedback is long overdue, as the dolls were ordered at the beginning of September, and arrived to me at the end of December, but in light of recent events, I feel as if I should post this now.

Phoenix Rising participated in my Bygg/Beyla split. There were one or two times (I know at least once) where I had to pay her portion of the split and then received it a few days later. Regardless of this her payments were never on time with the exception of the initial payment, and needless to say, it was very stressful for me, as I did not have the money to constantly cover payments from any of my split members.

Once the items were shipped and in my possession, I figured it was all smooth sailing after that, and PMed each member confirming that I received the parts they requested. However, that was not the case... Phoenix Rising claimed that she had requested items that she most definitely had not ordered at the beginning of the split. Thankfully, I had all the paperwork I kept in regards to the split and was able to itemize exactly what she ordered and the cost of each item, then cross-referenced it with her paypal payments (I had included the transaction number, payment date, and payment amount). Once I did this, I received no further emails from Phoenix Rising.

I honestly would be hesitant to deal with Phoenix Rising again.

9. I just got SoOm Topaz from Phoenix Rising and the transaction went great!
      Best communication, quick shipping, girl was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition :D

Phoenix Rising is an absolute pleasure to work with, 100% recommended!

Thank you once again, dear Phoenix Rising! :daisy:daisy:daisy

10. I'd like to just link from here to the following thread so that people may see what else has gone on:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?69-Feedback-Problem-Transactions

It's a lengthy and unhappy tale. In particular you may wish to look at this lengthy list of aliases used by this person: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?362370-Paging-Phoenix-Rising-%E2%80%93-UNRESOLVED-MEMBER-BANNED&p=6569155&viewfull=1#post6569155

I realize she is banned and will not be able to participate in marketplace transactions here any longer, but I want to be sure that anyone looking her up because of her eBay sales has the opportunity to make an informed decision.