1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for PhoenixFirecat

Jun 24, 2008

1. Since I'm starting to buy and sell stuff on here, I might as well set this up.

Post if I have bought from you or sold to you. Thankies! =^.^=

2. I commisioned a Slytherin scarf for Wrath and I love it and she absolutely loves it, she won't even take it off. :D Fantastic quality, fast shipping, and a great person to do business with. Will definately commision again for my girls. ^^

3. PhoenixFirecat purchased a Bobobie Pink Sprite with a new face up from me and I could not have asked for more. She was right on top of things with her communication and payment even came early. Thanks lots!!! Glad you like her!!!! :0)

4. PhoenixFirecat bought an MSD dress from me, she was as nice on line as she was in person! I even threw in a very special extra! so great to deal with! hope to have more transactions with her in the future!

5. She bought my Dz Mo from me. She was awesome throughout this. She did use a layway plan, but she totally paid everything in advance if she could. It was great to sell to her.