1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for piccadilly

Jul 4, 2006

1. I bought an Unoa faceplate and lrg bust from piccadilly and it arrived promptly and well packaged. Easy transaction and great seller.

2. Nancy sold me some hands for my Unoa. They're perfect. She shipped them very quickly and packed them really well. Love 'em.

Thanks so much!!!
      Robbin

3. I bought Serendipity Aga Fairy Candy from piccadilly. Everything went swimmingly, from pleasant communication to prompt shipping with tracking and insurance. Candy was well wrapped. Thanks.

--MW

4. Piccadilly sold me two wigs and was fabulous with communication and a quick shipper -- highly recommended! Thanks, hon!

-- A :D

5. I purchased several items from Piccadilly. It was a perfect transaction. Piccadilly posted the package the very next day! Thank you!

6. I purchased a small cardigan from Piccadilly and it was shipped ultra fast!
      I'd love to buy from her again >w<

Thanks so much for everything~

7. I sold a wig to piccadilly. It was a perfect transaction with greate communication & fast payment, and she also let me know as soon as she got the item. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

8. i purchased a little blue dress and a apir of dungarees for my little pukifee Loris....they were beautifully packed and shipped really quickly.....they fit my girl lovely! great communication i highly recommend piccadilly

9. I bought beautiful gumdrops eyes, packed nicely and promptly shipped! great to buy from and very kind!

10. piccadilly bought some clothes from me and was a wonderful and sincere buyer. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :daisy

11. Great transaction with piccadilly! I bought a pair of Orderhouse eyes and they arrived quickly and in great shape. Thanks!

12. I sold a Narae to Piccadilly and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly, communication was great and she let me know when the Narae arrived. I pleasure to do business with and highly recommended!

13. I bought a unoa faceplate from Piccadilly, great transaction, she was a pleasure to do business with!
      Thanks! ^^

14. I bought a wig for tinies from Piccadilly. Communication was excellent, friendly and prompt, and she shipped really fast. The wig arrived well-packed and in perfect condition - it fits and suits my LTF down to a T! Thank you very much! :D

15. I recently bought a unoa body from picadilly, and the whole experience was great! Picadilly is lovely to deal with, - fast and very friendly communication (she went out of her way to send me very helpful messages with tips on stringing etc, without me even asking), and she upgraded the shipping without any extra cost. My body arrived today, and it is in perfect condition, and very VERY well wrapped. It came unstrung, with all pieces wrapped separated into limbs etc. Very handy for a beginner doll stringer!
      Thanks so much, - I would not hesitate to buy from picadilly again, or to recommend her.

16. I bought a pair of eyes from piccadilly. My first message was sent on Sunday, it's Wednesday and the eyes are in my doll!
      She was super pleasant to deal with. I'd gladly buy from her again.

Thanks!!!

17. I bought two dresses from Piccadilly. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Thank you for a lovely transaction!

18. I bought a cute black hat from picadilly and the transaction went very smoothly. She is a pleasure to do business with and would gladly purchase from her again. Thank you very much!

19. Positive

I bought yosd sized boots from piccadilly. Communication was very quick told me when she shipped it out and arrived quickly! Thanks so much!

20. I bought a pair of ED Urethane eyes from Piccadilly; She is wonderful to talk to, and she shipped them out fast! I would definitely buy from here again. :chibi:aheartbea