1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for PipePrivate

Sep 8, 2010

1. Hello, hello!

If you have had any transactions with me, please post your experiences here in this thread!

Thanks very much! :lol:
    2. I replied to PipePrivate's WTB for a Dollzone 1/3 Mo-B head. She was very pleasant to work with and replied to all messages within 24-48 hours. She also paid quickly - within a few hours of confirming the final price.

Would definitely work with her again.
    3. I got a Resinsoul Mei from her and she was wonderful to work with! I love the doll so much! The box was well packed and her face up was soooooooo pretty! She was wonderful about my payments and the shipping! I would buy from her anytime! The doll was clean pretty and super cute!
    4. I was seriously remiss in leaving feedback for PipePrivate! :eek: She commissioned a pair of rings from me and it was a joy to make them for her. Thank you again! :aheartbea
    5. @PipePrivate purchased my Littlefee FLAL faceplate and the transaction was great! They were great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd happily sell to them again! :) Enjoy your new faceplate!