1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for porkuchi...

Jul 26, 2007

1. Hello.
      If you have bought or sold something to/from me, I would greatly appreciate if you could please leave some feedback here. Thank you so much~!!! <3

2. Porkuchi just finished layaway for a doll with me. She is prompt with her payments and has good communication. Very friendly and wonderful to deal with! Highly recommended!

3. Porkuchi bought a Suiseiseki from me and she was super friendly~ :) She had her on layaway but she always paid me promptly every month and kept good communication so that I would know she hasn't forgotten about it. Overall, an excellent and smooth transaction! I would highly recommend her as a buyer!

4. I just adopted Porkuchi's YoSD Kuuta!
      She sent him out promptly and he was packed safely and was absolutely perfect!
      Excellent communication, too!

A+ transaction all around
      Raven

5. Sold a doll to porkuchi on short layaway, it was a wonderful transaction :)

6. Bought some Yo-SD clasping hands from porkuchi-
      They were shipped to me very quickly, in excellent condition, and were such a bargain too!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

7. porkuchi was in my Leeke World group order and she was wonderful to deal with!

8. Pleasant buyer to communicate with! Kinda and courteous and wonderful! She's the best and I couldn't have asked better! Mucho love <333

9. I got an outfit from her, she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks for a great transaction. :D

10. porkuchi is such a sweet lovely person!
      She purchased a Sato box from me and paid very quickly!
      I was struck very ill and porkuchi was completely understanding when shipping was late.
      I couldnt ask for a better transaction!
      Would love to do business again!

*Jen

11. Sold a doll to Porkuchi, great transaction and communication. ^^ Thank you so much! ^-^

12. I recently did a trade with porkuchi. I traded my Mir for her F-01. The trade went perfect! Poruchi was wonderful to deal with. The doll had a bunch of fun extras in it too. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! :)

13. I bought a YoSD Kuuta from porkuchi and it was a perfect transaction. He got here really fast and he's so cute ; 3; Thanks again!

14. I adopted a Yo Tanpopo from Porkuchi. It was a perfect transaction...fastest I've ever had! I paid and my tiny one was here two days later. She packaged the doll perfectly and I could tell, sent her with a lot of love.

I am really grateful to have found Porkuchi!

15. Porkuchi purchased a fullset volks outfit from me and was wonderful to sell to! She was very polite and always super-fast with communication and payment. Thanks dear! :aheartbea

16. She bought a Yo Tenshi from me on layaway. Everything was great and she communicated fine. Always up to date with what she was doing. Highly recommended!

17. I just purchased a Suiseiski body from Porkuchi. This was a quick friendly transaction. The body was well packed and she shipped promptly

18. I purchased a SD 10 body from Porkuchi and is it most beautiful. The communication was excellent and so very helpful to me. Thank you!
      Shipping was fast and this was a most positive transaction. Hope we do it again!!!!

19. I bought a yo tenshi body from porkuchi. The communication was great, and when there was a problem they were very quick to fix it. A+ seller!

20. Porkuchi let me adopt her Yo Sd Yuki, she allowed me pay by layaway which was really helpful, answered my messages super fast and sent her out immediately when i paid the layway a little early (and yuki came with a little outfit which was really kind)

I'm so pleased with the doll and would definately trade with Porkuchi again :)

Fiona