1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Princessstarburst

Jan 21, 2010

1. I bought a Lati doll and outfit from Princessstarburst. It was a great transaction; she was so friendly and helpful, in touch right away to let me know how the transaction was going. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks!

2. I bought a CH Hani from PrincessStarburst and she was really wonderful to deal with and let me know how everything was going. Hani arrived safely and very well packed - she is such a beautiful doll. Thank you!

3. I sold a choco puki Lily to PrincessStarburst, and it was a wonderful transaction from beginning to end. Communication was excellent and friendly, she paid right on schedule with the layaway terms we agreed upon, and she let me know as soon as Lily arrived safely. Truly a pleasure to do business with!

Thanks so much! :)

:daisy

4. Had a fantastic transaction with Princess Starburst. Bought a Puki and she sent a couple great wigs extra!

5. I purchased a lovely little doll from PrincessStarburst. She was a pleasure to work with and she shipped my doll out very quickly. She even included more extras than I was expecting! I couldn't be more pleased and I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

6. I have purchased a wonderful Latidoll Ts Mystic Lea from PrincessStarburst. PrincessStarburst was totally reliable, shipped quickly & was delightful in her communications. I highly recommend her to all & hope to deal with her again in the future!!! <3

7. I purhcased a Lati Belle from Princessstarburst, she shipped quickly and communication was great. I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend her highly :lol:

8. I bought a choko puki from Princess starburst ^^
      Great communication and fast shipping! Many thanks!

9. I bought a puki body from PrincessStarburst. Communication was very prompt, and she was very understanding. Shipping was quick and the body was packaged very nicely. Highly reccommended!!! XD

10. I bought a pukipuki faceplate from PrincessStarburst. She sent her immediately and well packed. Great communication. Would happily buy or sell to again. Thanks very much x

11. PrincessStarburst bought a Latidoll Mystic Lea from me on Layaway & it was a pleasure working with her! I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks!!! :)

12. I purchased a Latidoll Tan Mystic Lea from Princessstarburst. The transaction was smooth, she shipped fast (also extremely well wrapped!) and communication was excellent. I couldn't be happier :D I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ~

13. I purchased a Pukipuki body from Princessstarburst. Great transaction and lovely communication!
      thank you so much!!

14. I had a lovely transaction with PrincessStarburst, she purchased a dress off me and paid incredibly quickly and was wonderful to deal with :) would gladly work with this lovely lady any day!

15. I bought a head Ashley from PrincessStarburst . Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you:)

16. I bought some lati goodies from Jacqui. She was just SO lovely to deal with in every way. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you JACQUI!!!
      xo sherry

17. I bought a Doll chateau baby body from PrincessStarburst, and I'm very happy with this wonderful transaction.

She is a darling to deal with, the body was super-well wrapped and packaged. Everything is perfect!

Thank you very much!

18. Princess Starburst just bought a Fairyland ante from me and was wonderful to deal with. She is fantastic at communicating, very reliable and I would love to deal with her again!

19. :)Princess Starburst bought my other Fairyland ante pukifee and as usual was a delight to deal with. Jacqui is so thoughtful and keeps in touch regularly - plus also lets me know when her doll has arrived.

20. PrincessStarburst bought a doll from me recently and was absolutely fantastic!! Lovely to communicate with, clear with what she wanted and it was a genuinely positive and easy transaction. I would definitely deal with her again without any hesitation!!