Feedback thread for Psiiconic

Mar 13, 2016

1. I'm starting a feedback thread now~

2. @Psiiconic bought a pair of df-h jointed hands from me and the transaction was great. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Would definitely do business again!

3. @Psiiconic bought a Granado nuevo from me and the transaction was easy and payment was prompt. She is easy to communicate with. Would definitely work with her again.

4. Bought a dollheart dress off me, wonderful buyer! Very Reccomended! :)

5. Psiiconic purchased a full doll from me on a brief layaway. Communication was excellent and prompt, and payments were reliable and arrived when promised. Psiiconic was also really fun to chat with! Highly recommended!

Linda S.
      galatia9

6. Succeeded in partial trade with Psiiconic ^ ^ Great and easy communication, very nice, very polite, send payments and ships promptly!! Very pleasant experience : )

Thank you~

7. Psiiconic participated in my secondhand swap. They followed all the rules, sent their package in a timely manner, kept in contact, and let me know when they received their end. They were an excellent participant and helped the swap to run smoothly. Thanks!

8. Sent my Soom Tuff to Psiiconic for eye-mods and am very happy with the result! Psiiconic was extremely communicative, friendly, and patient, and the modifications to my doll bring out a completely new and stunning personality. Rates were also extremely reasonable. Thank you so much. :)