1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ria

Jan 10, 2009

1. I thought I would make one. If you have done a transaction with me, please leave feedback. ^^ Thanks!

//Ria

2. I have only good experiences from Ria. I bought a KD Bory from her and she was very nice to deal with I would be happy to do buissnies with her again :)

3. I've had a couple of transactions with Ria,
      she's bought one of my dolls and she's been in
      several of my group orders ^__^ (both for dolls and stuff)
      and she's great to do business with! :) I really recommend her!

4. I was in a GO that Ria held, I have nothing bad to say, only positive things!
      I really recommend her!

5. I too was in the GO that Ria held. I have only good things to say about her. Highly recommended.

6. :3 I was in the GO Ria held too, she's great to do business with X3

7. I commissioned Ria to pain my Limhwa Leda and she truly worked wonders with my very vague instructions. Communication was both prompt and friendly. I felt that my doll was in good hands all trough the commission. Thanks! :D

8. Ria painted my Soom APL and did a wonderful job! She is very talanted, good comunication, fast shipping and very professional. (both in painting and handling your doll) I would recomend her to anyone! :)

9. I also commissioned Ria to paint my doll. She did a very good job and I'm very happy! I'd love to use Ria as a face-up artist again in the future!
      Thanks for giving new life to my Cocori :D

10. Ria gave my BID Efreet a face-up. And I am super happy with it. She gave me exactly what I wanted and more. She's very talented and keeps the communications flowing. She's easy to talk to and replied quickly to mails.