1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ria

Jan 10, 2009

1. I thought I would make one. If you have done a transaction with me, please leave feedback. ^^ Thanks!

//Ria

2. I have only good experiences from Ria. I bought a KD Bory from her and she was very nice to deal with I would be happy to do buissnies with her again :)

3. I've had a couple of transactions with Ria,
      she's bought one of my dolls and she's been in
      several of my group orders ^__^ (both for dolls and stuff)
      and she's great to do business with! :) I really recommend her!

4. I was in a GO that Ria held, I have nothing bad to say, only positive things!
      I really recommend her!

5. I too was in the GO that Ria held. I have only good things to say about her. Highly recommended.

6. :3 I was in the GO Ria held too, she's great to do business with X3

7. I commissioned Ria to pain my Limhwa Leda and she truly worked wonders with my very vague instructions. Communication was both prompt and friendly. I felt that my doll was in good hands all trough the commission. Thanks! :D

8. Ria painted my Soom APL and did a wonderful job! She is very talanted, good comunication, fast shipping and very professional. (both in painting and handling your doll) I would recomend her to anyone! :)

9. I also commissioned Ria to paint my doll. She did a very good job and I'm very happy! I'd love to use Ria as a face-up artist again in the future!
      Thanks for giving new life to my Cocori :D

10. Ria gave my BID Efreet a face-up. And I am super happy with it. She gave me exactly what I wanted and more. She's very talented and keeps the communications flowing. She's easy to talk to and replied quickly to mails.