1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for rkold

May 24, 2006

1. I've bought a PF from rkold and she's in perfect conditions!
      rachel is great to deal with, kind and she ship very fast! :D

2. This is actually my second purchase from rkold -- she is always friendly, very responsive and has some cute and nice items. Oh, of course, can't leave out the super fast shipping!.

Thank you very much :).

3. Rachel commissioned two faceups from me and was such a pleasure to work with! She's also very promt with payment. Highly recommended buyer! :3

4. I bought a skirt and it arrived in excellent condition and safely packaged. Super happy shopper! THANX!!!!!!!

5. Rachel is a really nice seller. I have got a SD13 hands from her and the item arrived here in just a few days! My pleasure having transaction with her!
      Thanks.

6. I have had a couple of transactions with Rachel and she is FAB!
      Thanks

7. Thanks for doing the Leekeworld group order. Got all my stuff today (7-13-06). Fantastic!

8. Also received my stuff from the Leekeworld preorder - thanks so much for organizing it! Your group orders always go so smoothly!

Marcia.

9. I just got some wigs from leekeworld through rkold and everything went smoothly ^^ Thank you so much!

10. I've participated in a group order run by rkold , and it went super smoothly, good email contact, prompt shipment, and way easy ! Thanks!!

11. Participated in the Leekeworld Reservation Wig group order run by Rkold, and it went very well. There was good communication, and she was very pleasant.

12. Sent Rkold close to a $1000 and felt perfectly safe sending my money the whole time. She has immediate communication and everything was just as described. Very very trustworthy seller and I'm sure buyer too. ^^

13. I have bought two items directly from Rachel and participated in two of her group orders--I will definitely be back for more! She's terrific to deal with in every way--communicates promptly, ships things super-fast, and is always professional and efficient.

14. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by rkold, and everything about it went smoothly. Excellent communication. I'd definitely join another of her group orders with no worries. ^_^x

15. I was in a group order with rkod and she made everything go smoothly. It was my first group order and she soothed many of my fears and worries.

16. Just got my Leekeworld wig from her yesterday (It's sooooo gorgeous). I'm really glad that I participated in her group order - she was organized, always replied to my PMs, and nice to talk to.
      So yeah, rKold is a good seller in my book.:)

17. Tohya outfit and boots, MSD wig:
      Smooth trouble-free transaction. Promptly shipped. Nice emails too. Thank you!

18. I had a great time meeting with Rachel ^__^ to pick up a 'lil something I bought from her~ She is a great seller~! I surely recommend her! Thanks so much!

19. I was in the last Leekeworld reservation shoe/wig order and the transaction went very well, wig came in perfect condition :)

20. I participated in my first group order with Rachel. I hope all of them are as easy and rewarding. She did a wonderful job.
      SFC Marti
      8)