1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for rkold

May 24, 2006

1. I just finished a great trade with rkold. She's very nice and had great communication! Highly recommended! ^^

2. I have just purchased a pair of eyes from Rkold. She is very quick to responding to PMs, and is an honest seller!
      Thank you <3

3. Bought a Bittenbefore wig from Rachel and had a very pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!

4. I bought some MSD shoes from her, and they arrived safely yesterday. My daughter has appropriated the cute bag they came in. :) Thanks so much!

5. I've dealt with Rachel many times now with buying/selling and it has always a pleasure. I recently bought a yo wig from her and she shipped it very promptly and wrapped it so cute! She is absolutely lovely to deal with :daisy

6. I bought two pair of glass eyes from rkold and they arrived quickly, packaged very carefully. After knowing her for years, if was great to finally be involved in a transaction with her ^_~ Everything went wonderfully, thank you!

7. I bought a beautiful dress for Minis from rkold. It was shipped super fast and she was a pleasure to deal with!

8. This was my first transaction with Rachel, and it was wonderful!
      She partook of my Dollga group order, promptly paid for her purchase, and exchanged cordial, pleasant emails.

Thank you, Rachel!

9. Bought clothes, shoes, and she's a very nice person, with better follow-up skills than I have!

10. I bought a pair of eyes from rkold and they are just gorgeous!!! She shipped them out so fast; I blinked and here they are already from clear accross the country! Thank you!

11. Just bought a pair of silver handmade glass eyes in green from Rkold. She was very honest and pointed out all the air bubbles in them. I would definitely buy from her again

12. rkold is freaking amazing on so many levels!!!

my package got sent to the wrong address, via paypals screw up! it came back to her and she shipped it back out to me, at my own home. i can not thank her enough, all the items are well cared for and just as they were descibed.

13. The two outfits I bought from rkold just arrived - super fast! She shipped very quickly and, as always, was very friendly and helpful through the whole transaction. Thanks once again for a lovely transaction~!

14. Adding my praises again for Rachel as a seller! I just adopted a One-Off boy she wanted to rehome and I couldn't be happier! He arrived well-packed, in exactly the condition she carefully described, with all his default items (including Zoukeimura eyes) because she was kind enough to leave him default.
      As always, she was wonderful to deal with! Her PM's and emails are friendly, informative and with a professional level of integrity. ^_^
      Very highly recommended as a trusted seller!

15. rkold bought a wig from and she was very nice to deal with, paid promptly, and kept in communication. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much! ^_^

16. I purchased a pair of hands from rkold, and she was a dream to deal with... again!! Will most certainly do business again and again with this wonderful seller! :thumbup

17. I participated in a FCS split organised by Rachel. She kept me well informed and was a pleasure to deal with! :)

18. Wow, is this really our third transaction? :XD:

Rachel is, as always, SUPER to deal with! Thanks to her my little girl finally has her wings (and no red bull was involved *hyuck*...s'been a long week :sweat). Wonderful with communication, wonderful packaging...just plain wonderful ^^. Thank You again!!

19. Great selling...bought a FCS head from her! Love it! Everything was wonderful!
      eacretp aka DeputyDolls

20. Thank you for such wonderful transaction experience!!! The AR shoes I bought from RKold are perfect!!!:lol: It arrived in superb condition and fast!