Aug 9, 2007

1. Feedback Thread for Roux:

Bought a Type 1 BW Luts girl Body.
      Great transaction!!
      Fast response with the PM's!
      I totally recommend dealing with Roux!
      thank-you!

~Dizz

2. I bought Roux's Liebchen. So is sooo cute! fast transaction, well shipped. Thanks!

3. Did a faceup & body blushing commission for her. Communication was excellent, she was honest (which I seriously appreciate XD), and payment was quick. Thanks again!

4. Great feedback for roux! ^^ She bought from me and she was very fast to pay and good communication!
      thanks!

5. Roux bought an oldskind F-08 head from me and was a very patient and sweet girl. I would definitely deal with her again!

6. I purchased a MSD FSC welcoming outfit from Roux, and could not be more pleased! Great transaction - everything was perfect! Thanks~!:daisy

7. :chocoberryPositive feedback for roux!:chocoberry
      I bought LE Volks Masha with fullset from her and it was great, professional transaction. Roux is a very nice, patient and honest person, I recommend to make a deal with her! Many thanks:)

8. Roux sold me a Dolpa 16 Kurumi head at a reasonable price. She was a pleasure to deal with, amenable and got the head to me SUPER fast! She (the doll head) was packaged carefully and arrived in the condition I expected her to. I'm so happy to have her, thanks Roux!!

9. Roux bought me VOLKS CreamyMami. She was polite and friendly!!! Payment was on time. Very good buyer!!!