1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for royalprincess(RuddyPeach)

Feb 18, 2007

1. I bought a pair of glass eyes from royalprincess, and they're gorgeous! Communication and shipping were excellent.

2. Received a lovely pair of eyes just the other day, fast shipping and a free doll-clothing hangar! Thank you so much!

3. I purchased some eyes from royalprincess, and she was a gem to deal with. Really gorgeous eyes, and super friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. Thank you! :)

4. I bought a pair of eyes from RuddyPeach. They are beautiful! I received them quickly and were very nicely packaged. I'd definatly buy more eyes from her!

Deborah

5. very good transaction, we had a trouble with the post office but she was very nice to reship them!

6. Bought a pair of Apple green glass eyes from her. Beautiful Color! Very helpful service and prompt shipping! Thank you!

7. I just received a pair of eyes and they are amazing! I love them :-)
      Royalprincess is very kind and helpful, the shipping was faster than I expected!
      I'm definitely gonna have to buy my next pair from her soon!

8. Fast shipping and a great pair of glass eyes! I highly recommend royalprincess ^_^

9. Fabulous transaction from start to finish! Beautiful eyes and vibrant colors. Thank you for the little gift as well. Highly recommend this seller!:fangirl:

10. Responded quickly to my WTB thread for eyes. Very nice to communicate with. Eyes were shipped right away and arrived in great condition. Thank you!

11. The eyes have arrived, and they are lovely, thank you! A real pleasure to do business with! :aheartbea

12. This is the second time I've bought eyes from royalprincess and the eyes are just fantastic!
      She kept good communication during the sale and let me know when she shipped the eyes ^_^
      A+ seller! :D

13. Bought a pair of eyes from Amily ~ very lovely light blue glass eyes with aqua pupils. Eyes arrived promptly and were well packaged; communications with Amily/RoyalPrincess were quick and to the point. No hesitations to deal with her again :daisy

14. I ordered some eyes from Amily for my boy, and they're lovely! She was friendly and shipped fast, and the eyes were well packaged and of high quality. Thank you!

15. Very nice and friendly, fast shipping and wonderful glass eyes. :aheartbea Thanks~!

16. royalprincess has great communication. I bought two pairs of eyes from her, and she kept me informed the whole time. Thank you!

17. the price and quality of the eyes are great. shipping and communication was too! i would buy from royalprincess again C:

18. Amily is a great seller~
      She allowed me to put some eyes on hold, until I could afford to buy them, without any problems~
      Shipping was fast, and the eyes were well-packed~
      Thanks, so much!

19. I've bought from Royal Princess here and on eBay, and have received courteous messages and fast shipping!
      The colors are so lovely!

20. I bought some eyes from her. Fast shipment, nice little box and gorgeous eyes. I will definately buy from her again.