1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for royalprincess(RuddyPeach)

Feb 18, 2007

1. I purchased a few pairs of eyes from royalprincess and they are wonderful. The colors are even more vibrant in person. Great seller, prompt communication and shipping. Thanks!

2. Another great transition with royalprincess ;D I bought 2 pairs of eyes this time!
      Our transition went so smooth just like last time and the eyes are beautiful as ever! I can't get enough of them! will have to come back to her again!

3. I bought three pairs of eyes from royalprincess! As always, the transaction was smooth and perfect. Highly recommended!! Here are pictures of my dolls in two of the pairs of eyes I ordered (Light Blue with Aqua Pupil 16mm and Champagne with Brown Pupil 16mm)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I've purchased 2 pairs from Amily~
      Smooth transaction
      and she's very kind >3<

5. Positive! :)

She's a very good person to deal!
      Thanks for my eyes

This is my package after it arrived to Thailand :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every eyes are in good condition.

6. Sorry about links :

Here are my packaging :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I ordered two pairs of eyes from royalprincess. The eyes are perfect, and arrived swiftly as promised. Communication was good, friendly and polite. I highly recommend her as a seller!

8. POSITIVE: I brought a pair of eyes from royalprincess. The eyes were lovely. The shipping was quick, communication was superb. Thank you royalprincess!

9. I bought glass eyes from Amily. I asked her to wait for my payment because I had problem with my bank account. She was so very patient >_< After I sent payment, she shipped the eyes very fast! It arrived safely and very beautiful! I'd love to buy more from her :aheartbea

10. Today I recieved my pair of 14mm blue with Aqua pupil ! They arrived fast and safely.

It was a pleasure to deal with Amily and I will be back again to buy another pair. :)

11. I recieved my 10mm lavender eyes and they are just perfect ! My second pair of eyes from Ruddypeach :D

12. Amazingly efficient is Amelia. I received the 3 pair of eyes in a matter of days. Wonderful eyes. I will definitely be buying more of her dolly eyes.

13. I bought two pairs of eyes from royalprincess, and will definitely be ordering more! The eyes are beautiful and Amily packages them very well. Also great communication and fast shipping!

14. I bought glass eyes from royalprincess. They are so beautiful<3

Fast reply and fast shipping.^^ Thank you.

15. I brought a pair of eyes from royalprincess. Very fast shipping and beautiful package! :)

The eyes so beautiful!
      I really love it! :aheartbea

16. I bought a pair of beautiful glass eyes. The service was great and I had no problems.

17. I bought a pair of eyes and was extremely pleased. They were shipped and arrived quickly, were packaged very nicely and they're really beautiful. Thanks a lot!

18. I bought some glass eyes from royalprincess and they look really nice! Shipping was quick and communication was pleasant. I would order from her again (^w^)!

19. I bought the pair of lavender glass eyes with light pupils from Amily. Her communication was great, it arrived very quickly, and the eyes are great! I'd love to buy from her again.

20. I bought a pair of lovely lavender eyes from Amily too. :) They arrived in perfect condition, in record time and beautifully and carefully wrapped. I will certainly be returning to order more from this wonderful seller again . . . Thanks! *wave*