1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for royalprincess(RuddyPeach)

Feb 18, 2007

1. It is almost one month ago I got my eye (Lavender with Purple Pupil).. but hey.. better late than never ^^'

I really love these eyes, and everything was perfect xD Yay <3

[​IMG]

2. Bought two sets of ruddypeach eyes from Amily, and was very pleased with the promptness and good customer service! The eyes showed up today, perfectly packaged! Thanks!

3. just received my beautiful ruddypeach eyes, i bought 2 pairs. this was a perfect transaction. (can't show you yet, they beat my dolls for delivery!)

4. I purchased a set of Lavender eyes with purple pupils and I couldn't be happier! I ADORE them in my new boy. I'll have to post a pic soon when I get him onto his new body which isn't here yet. I will DEFINATELY be ordering more

5. I ordered my eyes on 9/26 and I received them on 10/2 - WOW. All the way to America, that quickly! And they are AMAZING. I wish I could edit this to add a photo later. :) AMAZING quality, well worth the price. I'll be ordering more. :D

6. I bought INCREDIBLE eyes from royalprincess! They're very beautiful, I can't wait to put them in :aheartbea Thank you for a smooth transaction and fast shipping!

7. I've ordered a pair of eyes. They're beautiful. The transation was easy and the shipping super-fast. Thank you for all!

8. Again, those eyes are so gorgeous! and I can't stop coming back and get more eyes from her.
      Transaction was smooth as always! and the package was packed very nicely as usual :D

thank you very much!!
      Kay

9. Bought another pair of eyes from Amily ~ good communication and shipped quickly. Thank you!! :D

10. I bought a pair of eyes from royalprincess, and she was so friendly and shipped them out quickly! I got them yesterday and they are so amazingly gorgeous~~ I plan to get more Ruddy Peach eyes at some point :chibi Thank you so much, Amily! :aheartbea

11. I bought a pair of 18mm Peach with Magenta eyes. They arrived fast and were well packaged. Communication was fast and always friendly. Look forward to buying more in the future.

12. I bought two pairs of eyes form Amily. She's a nice, gentle and very patience person.
      Eyes are excellent qualities and very well realized. The parcel is organized well and magnificent. One day I risk to recommend at her thus do not hesitate, European buyers
      ;)

13. Bought some beautiful blue eyes from Royalprincess. very understanding and extremely easy to work with. thank you for the super fast transaction, the eyes are amazing.

14. My eyes arrived today. They're fantastic, were packaged beautifully and ROYALPRINCESS is an absolutely lovely seller :) It was a perfect transaction anyway. Thanks so much.

15. I highly recommend royalprincess. This is my second purchase of eyes from her and I am very pleased with them. She had great communication and my eyes arrived well packed and safe. Thanks so much :-)

16. I just received my second RuddyPeach eye order, and it won't be my last! I participated in the most recent pre-order for eyes, and received an 18mm Burgundy pair and a 14mm Cyanine Blue pair. As always, the colors are rich and bright, and I just love the way the eyes catch the light! (A blessing on dolls with partially-closed eyes!)

As before, the communication was great, and royalprincess was a joy to do business with. :aheartbea I was given a tracking number as soon as they shipped, too. I hope to order even more from her in the future!

17. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from royalprincess. The eyes are beautiful. A very smooth transactions and the eyes arrived safely. Thank you! :)

18. I bought some glass eyes from royalprincess (Ruddypeach) and they arrived in good time and are wonderful quality! It was a pleasure doing business with her :)

I hope to buy more eyes in future! :D

19. I bought a lovely pair of eyes, they are beautiful

Thanks so much.:D

20. I bought two pairs of beautiful eyes from RoyalPrincess and because I ordered within the event, I received a third pair free. The colour and clarity of these eyes is amazing, I'm so happy with them and they look and sparkle wonderfully.

Amily was great to deal with, she was prompt answering PMs and shipping out my packages. I would love to buy more Ruddy Peach eyes in the future.