1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Rusalka45

Jan 18, 2007

1. If you have bought or sold with , Phyllis Peterman, please leave feedback for me here. I also have feedback on ebay under pnpeterman.

2. I had a great transaction with Phyllis. She purchased an obitsu body from me and was very communicative and extremely friendly through the entire thing.

Thanks Phyllis! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again. :)

3. i have had a fabulous transaction with this lady. She was very communicative and she shipped very well. would not hesitate to buy from her again! thank you! a real professional!

4. I bought a Narin doll from Phyllis last November, and the transaction was great! He shipped fast, was well packed and I couldn't be more happy with my little boy! She even included some free wigs and pyjamas^^ Thank you so much!

5. rusalka45 gave my Tyni a wonderful new home! She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived and that she was happy with him - thanks so much for a great transaction!!!!

6. Rusalka45 adopted Kaye Wiggs MILLIE.
      Thank you so very much!!

7. Positive feedback!!

rusalka45 bought a Fairyland Puki Cupid from me. She paid promptly, was very polite, and she let me know that the doll arrived safely. It was an all around perfect transaction, and I definitely recommend her as a reliable buyer! :)

8. Phyllis purchased a pukifee ante from me. She had great communication and paid promptly. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! :D

9. I sold a LittleFee Leah to rusalka45. The payment was made immediately and her pms and inquiries were polite and understanding. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with rusalka45. Thank you very much. ^___^

10. I sold a pukipuki bow hand to Rusalka45, and it was a wonderful trasaction! She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived :)
      Thank you so much for buying from me! :)

11. I sold a DHS Snow Microfairy to Phyllis and it was a wonderful transaction, she paid promptly and was great to work with!