1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for s2kitty =^_^=

Jun 24, 2006

1. s2 kitty purchased a pr. of eyeglasses from me and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Fast payment, great communication, nice person too! :daisy
      Thanks so much, s2kitty! ^_^

2. I Dont Remember The Details But Purchased From And It Was A Wonderful Transaction

3. She is great with keeping communication and ships very quickly! Very nice seller :)

4. I just sold s2kitty a pair of pants and she was great to deal with. She responded to communications promptly and cordially and paid very quickly.

Thanks so much!

5. eBay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/s2kitty
      I don't buy much via eBay, I try to get most things direct from vendors whenever possible. I've got 49 (100% positive) feedback.

6. I had a very good transaction with s2kitty very kind and patiend ^^

7. I just received my Kohya form s2kitty. I couldn't be happier. She was so patient with my agonizingly long decision making process!!! In spite of getting quite ill, she managed to get the dear boy all boxed up and shipped off to me. As he was her very 1st BJD, I know that was a hard box to send away. I love the gifts she sent him with, a rubber duckie, a lovely hooded sweater, and the first outfit she ever made too!
      Thanks so much s2kitty! I hope he will be so happy here. I hope you find a Reisner soon for Vincent's new self. And I hope you are feeling well very soon.
      I feel I have made a dear friend here - Thanks so much
      Love:aheartbea

8. s2kitty bought a Crown necklace from Amethyst Collezione - super fast payment and great communication!

It was a pleasure dealing with s2kitty. Can't wait to see Elizabeth wearing the necklace soon! :D

9. s2kitty bought some items from me and paid before the promised date!
      An absolutely wonderful person to deal with - so pleasant and trustworthy!

10. I bought a doll head from s2kitty. It was a pleasant,smooth transaction. Shipping was fast too! I highly recommend her! Thank you very much!

11. Bought a SD10 body from s2kitty She shipped it out just as promised and is a very nice person to deal with. Thank you!

12. I'm posting this just to let everyone know that Kitty's currently in the hospital thanks to some kidney problems and isn't able to get online. She's sorry to all the people she's currently in communication with about commissions.

13. She was great to work with. I boo-booed on a communication and she was very understanding about the whole deal. Polite. Would work with her again. Recommended.

14. I just did a trade with s2kitty and she was SUPER! The transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. My item was shipped promptly and was packed well. I would definitely do business with her again. A+++++++

15. I completed a trade with s2kitty and it went smooth. Her communication is excellent, prompt payment of difference in value and the items were packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks!