1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for sakurache

Dec 22, 2006

1. Hello

Please, post feedback for me as I will do it for you >-<
      Every transaction counts ;)
      Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,

sincerely,

Jullie.

2. Julie takes a lot of pride in her work and was extremely prompt in posting the sweater I had purchased. ^^ Thanks, Julie!
      [​IMG]

3. Sakurache bought a body from me, with prompt payment and good communication. I'm very pleased with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to have business with her again! :Ð

4. I had a great transaction with Jullie(Sakurache)
      fast payment and great communication.
      very lovely buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!! *^_^*

5. I sold a doll to Sakurache, she was very pleasant to deal with and answered all my PM's. She stayed with me even through shipping difficulties, I would definately sell to her again!

6. I sold Julie my Shirou II eyes. She was great to deal with, paid fast and good communication throughout. Thanks! ^^

7. Sakurache bought some doll articles from me and the transaction was very pleasant overall. :) The buyer was prompt, fast to communicate and notified me immediately upon the items' arrival.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

8. Sakurache is a very, very nice person indeed. A fantastic buyer! A very nice person and is very good with communication. She sent payment right away. ^^ Also, she notified me right away as soon as she received the eyes. I'm really thankful for people who do that. So I really appreciate it!! A++ Buyer and very highly recommended to any seller. Thank you for a very valuable and pleasant experience.

9. Sakurache bought a pair of Luts hands from me. She was great to deal with! Very nice person!! Paid when she said she would and communicated throughout! A+++++ buyer! Thanks!!! :)

10. I bought a WS Luts Soony head from Sakurache. She was very kind to me and replied to all my private messages quickly. :) She's a real sweetie too. One of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to do business with or get to know on DoA. Definitely recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers! Thank you, thanks to you I finally have my dream doll! :)

11. Sakurache is a lovely person to deal with, I bought a Dollzone body from her, she replied promptly to every PM, sent the body out right next day and it arrived safely packed! Thank you very much! ^^