1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Sakuri

Nov 27, 2006

1. If you had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here. Thank you!

2. Jay bought my Tsucasa - she has been a delight to deal with.
      Friendly & honest, sent payment straight away.

I cannot recommend her highly enough - Thanks Jay!

3. Wonderful buyer! She bought my Afterschool Shirou outfit and a hoodie, and it was a smooth transaction. Very pleasant and friendly to deal with! :daisy

4. Sakuri purchased an MSD Hewitt from me and things could not have gone better. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Definitely recommended!

5. Sold Jun Tachibana to her, and she was an awesome buyer
      on top of being an awesome person to correspond with!

Thanks again, Sakuri! <3

6. sold some clothing to sakuri, good communication and follow up. thank you!

7. I sold a Volks YoSD Kakeru with outfit to Sakuri and the transaction went very smoothly! She was always very honest and prompt in her communications about payment and doll arrival which made everything very easy!

Thank you for taking the little guy in! Enjoy! :D

8. I sold a Volks YoSD Ponytail wig to Sakuri. Very friendly and communicative buyer. Payment sent very quickly and I was notified as soon as the wig arrived. I would happily sell to Sakuri again and recommend to others. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

9. Sakuri bought an Another Space Anniversary SD13 set from me.
      Very prompt and friendly communication. Fast payment.
      I am really pleased with this transaction. Thank you.

10. I sold a pair of Hitomiya glass eyes to Sakuri -- prompt payment and good communication.

Thanks, and enjoy.

11. Sakuri purchased a pair of Hitomiya eyes from me.
      The communication went very well and smooth ^__^
      Thank you very much for the friendly and smooth transaction!