1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for SapphireMusings

Jun 23, 2006

1. It was amazing to have adopted SapphireMusings's Doll because she was so beautiful and MINT and by that I mean Totally Mint! As if fresh from the factory!
      She was great in her communication, very helpful and shipped promptly!
      Thank You so Much! I love her!

2. SapphireMusings is the most wonderful seller!
      She allowed me to pay on layaway, and stayed in constant communication with me!
      The doll was wonderfully packaged. I am so happy!
      I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend her to all~!

3. SapphireMusings purchased some Astrokitty Jeans from me and she was an absolutely fantastic buyer. :aheartbea I would definitely not hesitate selling to her again. She let me know right away when her order arrived. Payment was paid fast as well. ^^

Highly recommended! Enjoy the jeans. :D A++

4. Took part in my Dollmore GO recently. Paid straight away, kept in contact too. PERFECT!! Thanks so much for being part of my GO and I hope we can work together again xxx

5. I sold a MNF clothes set to dear Sam and the whole process was very nice and easy. She was clear with what she wanted and paid instantly! I love having such buyers! Thank you Sam hope we can work together again sometime!

6. Sam bought from me my dear Volks Shiratori. She was just great during the transaction! Communication was perfect, always quick and pleasant, and her payment was prompt, although I had some problems with Paypal... Highly recommended buyer! ^^ I hope we can work together again anytime in the future!

7. I bought a head from SapphireMusings - she was polite and helpful the entire way through the transaction, it was packed up very securely and arrived exactly as described. Very pleased, would happily buy from again! :)

8. Thank you very much, Sam!

I just adopted one of your dolls and I can't believe how wonderful the transaction has been.

Big dolly hugs!:)

Yes, I am a happy "customer"

9. SapphireMusings bought a LTF dress from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!!

10. SapphireMusings and I did a trade of YoSD heads. Everything went absolutely perfectly! Sam is really great about packing items very safely and securely and communication was always friendly. :D I'm so happy with our trade!

11. Sorry for leaving feedback late ^^;
      Anyways, SapphireMusings purchased Ante from me :) She's so nice buyer~! Perfect communication and instant payment. I'd love to deal with her again <3 Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

12. I recently purchased a Latidoll Ronnie Head from SapphireMusings, her communication was excellent, and he arrive wonderfully packaged and he's just as cute as he was in her photos.

Thanks!! :aheartbea

13. I bought a B-Line body from SapphireMusings. She was a very helpfull and friendly seller. The body came as well packed mummy *g* and was in the promised condition. Thank you very much. Would buy again for sure!

14. I did a trade with Sam and it was just wonderful!

She was very lovely to talk to and shipped on our agreed day!

When the courier seemingly lost my parcel, Sam stepped up and called and emailed them!

I'd be thrilled to transact with her again : )

Thank you so much for giving Erica a good home!

15. I bought a pink wig from SapphireMusings. She always replies quick and friendly. :)
      Highly recommended seller!!!! :) Thank you very much!

16. I bought the Sam body &#1074;&#1086;&#1083;&#1082;&#1089; &#1089;&#1076;13. body arrived well packaged, all part of the whole.
      this is an excellent seller and the person, very friendly and &#1085;&#1072;&#1076;&#1077;&#1078;&#1085;&#1099;&#1081;. I was happy this transaction the best advice <3

17. SapphireMusings purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from me. This is the 2nd time she has purchased something from me and each transaction has always been very pleasant. She paid immediately and let me know right away when the eyes arrived. Thank you very much and I'm sorry for the late(ish) feedback. O_O For some reason I thought I left it already. ^^;; I highly recommend her to everyone! She is great. :D

18. I bought a nYID from Sam, questions were answered quickly, and the whole transaction was super smooth.