1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Sephyelysian

May 2, 2007

1. Sephy bought a pair of SD16 boots from me and the transaction went very smoothly! Great buyer as usual ^^ Thank you~

2. I sold a 4D brown coat to sephyelysian, and it was a great transaction start to finish. Fast payment & great communication, and she let me know when she got the item. I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thank you so much again!!

3. I bought a pair of minifee hands and they were quickly shipped and very well protected. Wonderful communication and very pleasant. Would buy from again, thank you so much!

4. I Bought two sets of F60 Female hands from Sephy. shipping was fast and tracking was given super quickly after i made my payment. thank you would buy from again

5. Sold a Vampire Elf Chiwoo head to Sephy and it was a brilliant transaction. Very polite and over all, a pleasure to work with~

6. Sephy bought two dresses from my sales thread, and it was a complete delight to do business with her -- communication was super-friendly, payment was immediate, and Sephy took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Recommended 150%, and then some! :aheartbea

7. I purchased a Granado head from Sephy.
      It was every bit as handsome as the pictures !
      The responses were prompt.
      The packing was exceptional and the shipping was quick.
      Super friendly seller, I will gladly buy from again and recommend to all my friends :)

8. I bought a ramcube altea head from her. The transaction was smooth and she shipped quickly! The boy arrived safely and neatly packed ! He is perfect ! Thank you so much !!!! I hope to deal with you again :3 !

9. I bought Feeple70 body from sephyelysian! She must have been one of the most kind and polite sellers I've come across ^^! She always answers messages fast and is easy to talk to : ) She sent doll fast and EXTREMELY WELL packed (I really can't emphasize this enough! Body was packed so well that she deserves a medal for it!) She was also genuinely interested to what happens to body after it was left to post office, which I always find a positive thing about seller ^^

Thank you so much once more <3 I can warmly recommend and I'd love to do business with you again ^^

~Ren

10. I purchased some clothes from her. Wonderful seller, very smooth transaction. Thanks!

11. Just finished a perfect repeat transaction with Sephyelysian -- she bought a pair of shoes from my sales threads, and (as always) it was a pleasure to do business with her! Wonderful communication, immediate payment, everything absolutely right -- I truly can't say enough good things about Sephy. :aheartbea and :cake:

12. Sephyelysian purchased a Volks Suou Sappanwood Red kimono set from me. It was a wonderfully pleasant and problems-free transaction! Sephy is so friendly and quick to reply every time, and I am glad I could sell to her. Definitely an A+++ buyer, thank you very much!

13. I had a great transaction with Sephyelysian
      paid super quick and was kind enough to let me know when the doll reached there
      it was a great pleasure to deal with this wonderful buyer
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Brought a set of cloths! There in perfect condition! Shipped quickly :D Fast at replying! Thank you~~

15. I bought a Fairyland Feeple70 modded Rona head from Sephyelysian and as usual everything was perfect. I always enjoy buying from Sephy & Amet because I know that they keep everything in pristine shape and are very descriptive and honest buyers/sellers. Thank you again so much!! Also shipping was extremely fast!!!

16. Sold a Infinitidoll Dreaming Louis. Very fast payment and reply, also mention when head get it safety. All was perfect and great. I'd gladly do business with sephyelysian again!

17. Seph bought a Luts girl body from me. Was very patient and helpful when the USPS misdirected the package by mistake. Would do business again. Thanks!

18. 100% positive! Sephyelysian purchased a Volks kimono for me, paying quickly and letting me know once the outfit was in her hands. This is her second time buying from me, and it went as smooth as last time. Thank you so much for your business, please enjoy. ^^

19. Sephyelysian and I did a straight trade exchange. She was really polite and extremely communicative! She also offered really nice items to trade that were on par with the quality of what she was interested in, so it was really awesome to have a chance to trade. This is actually my first straight trade ever and she made it an excellent experience.

20. Bought a DWC03 head from her-- lovely person to work with, great communication and super sweet:) Thanks!