1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Sephyelysian

May 2, 2007

1. I sold Sephy a kimono, communication was fantastic, and payment was sent quickly. Highly recommended as a buyer. :)
      Thank you Sephy for a smooth transaction.

2. bought an outfit from me. great buyer. thanks again

3. Sephyelysian bought a hoodie from us. Payment is always quick and transactions are always wonderful. Awesome buyer! Thanks again!!

4. sephyelysian bought a pair of pants from me and the transaction went very smoothly. She was fast to send payment and communication was great. Thank you very much! :)

5. Sephyeleysian bought a coat and shoes from me. She was very friendly and paid promptly. Thank you!

6. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you very much.^__^

7. I apologize for this being extremely late, I could have sworn I left feedback for our transaction already. D:

Anyhow... Sephyelysian purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction was a wonderful one! :) Payment was made quickly and communication was just awesome! I would do business again with her anytime!!

:clover Thank you so much for your purchase!! :clover

8. sephyelysian purchased a MNF Chiwoo body from me.

It was a picture perfect transaction! She paid promptly and was very sweet and communicative throughout the whole thing. She let me know when the body had arrived immediately and was very polite. :)

I definitely recommend her for future transactions.

9. I sold Sephy a MNF Miyu head. She paid really fast and I can say that she is trustworthy ;)
      I can only give really good feedback for her because it was a pleasure to talk with, she answer fast and all the transaction was perfect. Finaly, that was a perfect transaction and I recommend her!

10. Sephyelysian bought a pair of pants from me and was quick with her payment and with letting me know when they arrived. Thanks!

11. sephyelysian bought a pair of Ruddy Peach eyes from me - the whole transaction went smoothly, payment was fast, communication was prompt and polite. I would definately deal with sephyelysian again! Thanks so much :)

12. Sold a wig to her!

Good buyer,will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!

13. I recently had two transactions with Sephyelysian, and one with Amet. I did a faceup for each of them, and for Sephy's doll I did additional work on its body. As usual, they are both very easy to work with- they're clear in their instructions, and forgiving if something comes up :aheartbea

I also joined in a Dollmore order they placed. Sephy kept me updated on the status, and I got my items quickly and well packaged. :D

:aheartbea

14. I sold 2 outfits to Sephyelysian. Payment was quick, communication was so pleasant and easy (so friendly and kind to talk to) and she informs me right away when package arrived. Perfect buyer highly recommended. I hope we do business again soon thank you!

15. Sephyelysian bought a wig from me recently. Very good with communication, and quick payment. Excellent buyer, I'd definitely sell to her again :)

16. sephyelysian bought a shirt from me and our transaction was stellar! I'd do business with again, anytime :D
      Thanks a lot!

17. Sephyelysian & Amet recently purchased a 4D Iberis set from me, and it was a perfect transaction, very pleasant, with great communication and prompt payment ~ I highly recommend! :whitetruffle

18. Sephy bought a Nanuri 07 from me, and she was wonderful to deal with! She was very obliging and her communication was great. She kept me informed of changes to the layaway and was very prompt with payments. It was the smoothest layaway I've ever had. I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

Thank you! :)

19. Sephyelysian bought a Dollheart purse off me and everything went smoothly, thank you!

20. Hello! Sold an MSD dress and it couldn't have gone more smoothly, thanks for a great transaction!