1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Sephyelysian

May 2, 2007

1. Sephyelysia bought a Luts corsette from me and she was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was friendly, excellent communication, payed right away,followed up letting me know when the item arrived and then leaving me feedback. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!!! SSO

2. Purchased a shirt set from me! Immediate payment, very nice over PMs- a pleasure to deal with!

3. received white Fer in perfect condition!

4. Sephy bought a pair of boots from me. She's perfect and lovely, as usual. XD THe transaction went very well!

5. Sephyelysian purchased a sweater & scarf set from me, and was an absolute pleasure to do business with ~ Thank you again! :pcake

6. I bought a body from Sephyelysian. Excellent communication, fast and efficient shipping/packaging, and a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely buy from her again.
      Thanks!

7. Sephy commissioned me for a faceup for her girl. I've had multiple transactions with her in the past and every time, things worked out flawlessly. It was my pleasure to work with her and I'd recommended her to anyone whether as a buyer or seller. ^^

8. Seph purchase a CP SDF body for me on layaway. She paid on time, and when she couldn't she contacted me right away and we negotiated the layaway terms with ease. Thanks for a good transaction!

9. I sold a bunch of MSD clothes to Sephyelysian, and as usual she was a pleasure to deal with, and was patient with me while I got the chance to ship them out :aheartbea

10. Sephy bought a Howl head from me. She had great communication and paid quickly. A great buyer, highly recommended ^^ Thanks!

11. I had a wonderful transaction with Sephyelysian :) She bought several pieces of clothing from me, paid quickly and let me know when she received the package!
      A+ buyer! :pcupcake

12. Sephy bought a wig from me and was very pleasant. Payment was quick and communication was excellent, a great buyer :)!

13. Sephy bought a dress from me and I can't recommend her enough as a wonderful buyer, of course, I'm biased! :aheartbea

14. Sephy ran a local Fairyland group order in which I participated. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely not hesitate to buy or sell anything to these fine ladies!

15. I just finished some faceups for both Sephy and Amet- as usual they're both so easy to work with. :aheartbea

16. Sephyelysian bought a Chiwoo head from me, she payed fast and was a pleasure to deal with, would happily deal with again ^^

17. I bought a Shiwoo Scar head from Amet. She was friendly and the item was packed well and arrived promptly- would definitely buy from her again ^^

18. I sold a Littlefee Chiwoo to Sephyelysian. Such a lovely buyer :D Paid quickly, was understanding and kept excellent communication. Would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

19. I sold a SSDF Abadon body to Sephyeleysian and the transaction was flawless and straightforward. Prompt payment and easy to work with. Would definitely transact with again. Thank you!

20. I purchased a MNF Seorin sleeping head on a b line body from sephyelysian and it was a very pleasant, smooth transaction. The doll shipped very well packed and protected and arrived very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her at all! Thank you so much!