1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for SFC Marti

Aug 5, 2006

1. SFC Marti was part of my Leeke World Group Order. She paid quickly, responded to PMs and I would definitely want to have as a buyer or in a group order. :D

2. My old user name was Wulfow.

3. Marti is a good buyer :)
      She purchased a Yo_SD from me.
      She settled the payment within an hour so I could shipped the doll out before my trip.
      Hope to meet her again on DOA ^^

4. Marti bought a MSD Schulze from me and paid me the same day i gave her the total. She kept me well informed and is a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her as a Buyer, and would sell to her again :daisy

5. I sold a Chibi-dress Charcoal set to Marti. She was lovely to deal with, always avalible for p.m.s and was prompt with payment. :)

6. SFC Marti payed SUPER quick!!! Great transaction!

7. I had an excellent transaction with SFC Marti, she paid very quickly! Thank you so much for a great transaction :D
      Anna

:hamster:

8. SFC Marti bought some wings from me. she paid promptly, kept in contact, and was very nice to deal with. Thank you! ^_^

9. SFC Marti bought the Volks MSD Pink Cardigan & Dress set from me. :)

Payment for the item was super fast and all communication was prompt, friendly and professional!

She let me know when the outfit arrived and left me feedback.

The whole transaction is perfect! :thumbup

I highly recommend SFC Marti! :D

10. Lovely seller. She was VERY quick to ship, and my Hana Devil came carefully packaged. Since she did not have the original box, Marti threw in an extra outfit for her. So nice, thank you. I'd buy from Marti again.

11. SFC Marti bought a pair of puki feet from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

12. Marti bought a pair of puki mitten hands from me ^^
      she paid quickly and let me know as soon as they got there :]

13. Sold a Piki faceplate to SFC Marti, payment was quick, and she knew exactly what she wanted, which helped :)

14. Really great Seller! She is super patient and very reasonable. I bought a MDD from her, and it came with all of its things, including the box. And the doll came secure and pretty fast.

This was my first time buying (and i wasn't too great ^^' ) and she was very understanding... I would reccomend her 100%. :)

15. I sold a minifee Shushu to Marti and you couldn't ask for a better buyer. Marti paid very fast and had great communication. Thank you so much Marti!

16. I bought two YOSD (Chinatsu and Kuuta) with some clothes to Marti. She was always kind and patient, actually we had a great comunication! Shipping was fast and dolls and items came ultra-well packed and secure. For that reason I trully recomend her a seller. Positive++++++ feedback. Thank you so much!

17. Marti and I have had several super transactions! She was great to work with and the communication was excellent. I highly recommend her as a customer! :aheartbea

Thanks Marti!!

18. I sold Pocket Fairy Minimay to Marti. She paid promtly. Excellent communication. I highly recommend! Thanks Marti! :)

19. I bought a Littlefee Baby from Marti! She let me do a short lay-a-way, shipped really fast, great communication, the doll was packed really well and just a super seller! Thanks so much!