1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Shannen

Nov 16, 2006

1. I bought a wig from Shannen and everything went smoothly. The wig was well packaged and arrived in very good condition. Thank you ^^!

2. I bought a wig from Shannen and it was very well handled, interacting with ehr was pleasent and efficent, as was the whole transaction.

3. Excellent transaction with Shannen. I purchased some pants from her, they were shipped immediately and arrived in excellent condition.

4. Hi all, I bought a NaNuRi head from Shannen, it was in virtually untouched condition!! And better than I expected. It was shipped the next business day and arrived in excellent packaging... oh and its gorgeous too!!! Thanks so much Shannen!!!

5. I bought some MSD shoes and a limited outfit from Shannen. She was very friendly in her PMs, sent the tracking number right away and even threw in a some cute doggie pins as a gift. Thank you so much! :D

6. I just bought 2 SD shirts from Shannen and could not be happier with how everything went.

Quick postage & PMs, a free gift of some Doggie pins - thank you! :)

7. I bought an SD vest from Shannen. Quick shipping, well packaged, friendly seller, answered PMs quickly, and gave me a free dog pin ^__^ Thanks <3

I'd totally buy from Shannen again!

8. Just recieved the item i bought from shannen, it was nicely packed and she even gave me pins with it! x3 she was very friendly throug all the transaction and very patient with me (who at some point freaked out because i thought the package was going to another country, but it wasnt xD) thanks so much shannen! :3

9. Bought a NS Luts Delf Body from her.
      :aheartbea Perfect. Really kind person!
      Lovely and fast comunication, quickly delay and great patience *__*/

Thank you very much!!!!

10. I bought a SD Amelie Tailor suit from Shannen. She was a wonderful dealer and answered quickly and promptly. She also took time out to answer my requests on extra photos and comparison.

A wonderful dealer. I would work with her again ^^ Highly recommended

The shipping was also prompt and fast. Wonderful transaction

11. Bought a pair of red eyes from Shannen. The transaction went smoothly and good communication. The package arrive super fast due to our country is near. XD And something I don't expect was she included a small gift inside. XD The package was being sealed nicely and very well protected!

Truthfully recommended her to you all. ^_^

12. I bought a black fur wig from Shannen and the transaction was really pleasant ! She send the package very fast. She is a very friendly person, very good communication, and i was very happy for the little surprise ^^x So thank you Shannen, and i recommend her for transaction !! :)

13. Just purchased and received two items from Shannen. The transaction was smooth because Shannen was friendly and fast delivery.

Thank you for your help, Shannen :).

14. I bought a suit from Shannen. A+ seller! Good communication, prompt shipping...THANKS so much! :)

15. I just bought a body from Shannen. She is very polite, provides plenty of pictures and sends quickly! A perfect saleswoman ^^
      Highly recommended!

16. I bought some clothes from her. Great services and communication. I would most buy from her again. Highly recommended her.:)

17. Bought a head from Shannen. Very nice communication. The delivery was very fast XD
      Once again Thank you ^^

18. bought an adorable fur wig from shannen. She shipped promptly and the wig came in super condition. I was a bit on the dumb side and forgot to let her know until about a week after it arrived, but that is my own silly fault.

She was great! Thank you so much for my kiddle's wig!!

19. Sorry for the very late feedback >_<

Bought an 08 Vampire Breakaway head from Shannen through layaway~

Very patient and trustworthy :)

Head was in perfect condition!

Will definitely deal with her again ^^

20. bought a couple of items from shannen, items arrived carefully packed and in pristine condition. thanks again!! :)